Student input needed! Suggestions for new videos

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying the courses. It’s fantastic that so many of you are interacting with me and Ivan here on the forum, I love to hear and discuss with you guys.

In October I’m planning to update some of the material in the Smart Contract Course. I have two suggestions personally as of what I can do, but I want your input as what material you would want me to create first. In the long run, both will be created, but I can prioritize one over the other according to what you guys prefer.

Alternative 1: Update the eos videos to the latest version of the eos library as version 1+ has been released after the course was released.

Alternative 2: Create a new Dapp chapter for eos where we build Eos dapps using eosjs. Similar to the Dapp chapter for Ethereum but for Eos.

Comment below your opinion and I will take it into account.

2 Likes

Hi there, I think developing an eos Dapps chapter would be really cool and interesting. I would definitely be interested in that since where I live, SF, a lot of people are asking what I can build / buidl. Also people get so excited when they hear if you’re building Dapps already and what sort of Dapps. Btw thank you guys for sharing this knowledge and making an easy to follow course.

2 Likes

Hi, course is already fantastic, thank you for providing it for us.
What you could do is also adding some material about other Ether Token standards except ERC-20.

2 Likes

Hi Filip,
The course is great and you guys did a good job in making it simple. However, my IMAC is currently broken and so I have not started to work through the EOS chapters yet. Your Alternative 2 looks best to me as I would expect to get a similar look and feel of Dapp and EOSJS as I captured from Ethereum and from NEO.
Cheers,
Anton

1 Like