- A program is a set of commands to a computing device.
- The key skill is to write simple programs for complex problems. A program can be complex but it should be easy to read / understand.
- A programming lanuage helps the programmer to command a machine. Machnine code is very hard to read.
- A set of instructions for the programmer to give the computer a execusion
- It gets complex because you can create a mase.
- A interaction between humans and pc
- same, different langage
- Creating instructions telling a computer what to do
- The complelixty of programming depends on the way the code is written and organized by the programmer. It could be small and simple or long and messy.
- Programming languags allow humans to interact with and read computer programmes which would otherwise be communicated in Binary, which is almost impossible to read.
- Almost nothing, it was just a marketing idea to use the name Java
- Both terms refer to the same language