- A computer program is a set of instructions that a cpu can recognize and execute.
- The complexity of a program should be kept as minimal as possible for better understanding of what the program is designed to do. The more complex a program becomes, the more difficult it is to understand and there are more possibilities for bugs.
- Programming languages bridge the last digital mile between people and computers.
They provide the environment for taking human language and converting it into binary.
- They are totally unrelated programming languages.
- A program is a set of precise instructions telling a computer what to do.
2.Programming, it turns out, is hard. The fundamental rules are simple and clear, but programs built on top of these rules tend to become complex enough to introduce their own rules and complexity. You’re building your own maze, in a way, and you might just get lost in it.
The great program is subdued made simple in its complexity.
A programming language is an artificially constructed language used to instruct computers and allows you to do things in seconds that would take forever by hand.
- A program is a set of unambigous instructions tellling computer what to do exactly.
- The complexity of the program should be kept under control otherwise it becomes very difficult to control the program for the creator himself.
- Programming language gives programmers a easy way to make computer work as per their needs without getting into low level details.
- What is a program?
A program consists of text that is constructed in such a way as to make the computer carry out instructions for the processing of data.
- What can you say about complexity in programming?
It is best to keep complexity to a minimum. Keep the program as simple as possible.
- What function do programming languages have?
Programming languages provide syntax and tools to allow the programmer to create programs.
Reading assignment – Programming
A program is a text instructing a computer to do something specific. It is also the data in the computer memory, and actions and instructions that together make an operating function one types into the computer.
Complexity in programming can be very challenging. It is important to control the complexity of a program so it is easier and faster to write and doesn’t go out of hand. That being said, too much restraining will result in less creativity.
Programming languages have a function to help the programmer communicate with the computer on a high level and simplify the overall detail, enabling to construct logical and convenient building blocks to use.
- Program is set of instruction that you give to computer to get a desired output.
- Program the instructions in a simpler way to make it understandable. There are lot of components in programming which can lead to confusion if not done properly.
- Provide a platform to write a program in simpler way.
- No relation.
- It is same.
- Programming is the act of constructing a program—a set of precise instructions telling a computer what to do.
- The fundamental rules are simple and clear, but programs built on top of these rules tend to become complex enough to introduce their own rules and complexity.
- A programming language is an artificially constructed language used to instruct computers.
What is a program?
Is a set of instructions with code that tells a computer what to do. Just like a to-do list.
What can you say about complexity in programming?
A computer has the potential to do many things, simple and complex. What makes the computer shine is the ability to solve new problems, or add new features. Complexity does bring bugs and it requires a developer not only to solve problems from the concept, but also the program itself.
What function do programming languages have?
Programming languages have the ability to do tasks in a human readable language format. Unlike in the beginning where programming only involved 1’s and 0’s, we can now set values in wording format.
1. What is a program?
A set of simple instructions given to a dumb computer so that it can appear intelligent by executing
them very fast.
2. What can you say about complexity in programming?
Very easy to over complicate a program if its not organised properly and doesn’t adhere to programming guidelines and standards. The KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid) should be kept in mind when programming.
It’s like building your own maze, if you don’t keep track of where you are, you could suffer from ‘Spatial Disorientation’ (pilot speak).
3. What function do programming languages have?
To allow the user to provide instructions to a computer in a language that resembles the users own natural language as close as possible.
Dare I say its like similar to find a relationship between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash