Pixells: A beginner-friendly DApp Project

Hello everybody.

I would like to introduce you to my new opensource DWebAPP project which I just have started, and which is very beginner-friendly since I’m myself just about to learn this stuff in the best academy in the world. I have finished the course “Blockchain Fundamentals” and “Blockchain Smart Contract Programming” (on Ethereum), so far. But for now, I need to get my new knowledge into practice as Ivan and Filip always told us.

This Project is about building a DApp using solidity for smart contract programming and JS, HTML, CSS for the frontend development and maybe even more later. The key value of the project is to get together, learn and to have fun. But maybe once we can even make a nice little business out of it together, who knows. :blush:

You can contribute however you want. You can start to build the frontend application or improve the still rudimentary smart contracts. Or if you about to learn Git/GitHub you can even correct my typos and spelling mistakes in the read me file. I’m sure there are tons of it. :grimacing:
There are dozens of features which comes to my mind what we could implement into Pixells. So there always will be something to do. So, if you need any idea just talk to me. :wink:

Everybody is welcome to join this project.
Check out the GitHub Repository for more details: https://github.com/MaxiIT/Pixells

If you have any questions or if you need help with something, please feel free to contact me.

Maxi

6 Likes

@Paultier. First of all. Congratulations on starting the work on building your first Dapp.

and nice job with the README.MD on your GitHub/project. It was well written and explained the project very well. :ok_hand:

I`ll follow the project on GitHub and hope to contribute someday soon.
Keep up the good work!

Ivo

2 Likes

Thank you so much @ivga80 . I appreciate your compliment. :smiley:

Looking forward to read more from you. I’m happy about all kind of contibutions. If you have any questions, just ask me.

I’m just about to finish filips Smart Contract 201 course. After that i can spend some more time for the Pixells project again.

Happy New Year