Mobile Gaming & Cryptocurrency

Hey guys!

Into mobile gaming? If so, I have a great recommendation for you. It’s called Evergleam Hill and I’ve been playing it for the past few months. Evergleam Hill is unique in the way it allows you to use cryptocurrency. In the game, you can use the cryptocurrency HOT Token to buy coupons that you can then use in real life. Besides being able to purchase these coupons with crypto, you have the chance to win them on a daily basis just by playing the game. These coupons are to places like Baskin Robbins, Lazada & Mister Donut. My favorite coupon I’ve won is a free sundae at Baskin Robbins. In Evergleam, you run around the town, go into the shops, complete quests & mine for gold. Mining for gold is the main event in the game. When you mine, you get to buy a ticket to any adventure land of your choice. You have two minutes to mine all the gold & goodies you can. After mining, you can sell the items you collect to Forge Van Wrinkle. He will then give you tokens that you can use for a variety of things in the game. With your tokens, you can buy worms to fish non-fish or buy clothes to dress up your character. Catching shooting stars is something you are gifted with on a daily basis. There are so many things to do in this game. Don’t just take my word for it, check it out for yourself! And don’t forget to let me know what you think! :wink: