LRC - a heavy project?

Since I am a huge fan of the LRC project
I wanna write this topic just to create a first one here :blush:
Cause this project deserves it.
Huge potential and still in its childhood regarding price.
Will crush into reality much faster than most other projects.

Can imagine LRC Protocol to be standard soon for everyone! Both, Traders and Exchanges, but especially traders.
The protocol will automatically find and generate the best coin/token prices at different Exchanges splitting your investment into small pieces and using time range, not just buying coin X at an exact point of time but finding best prices at a certain range of time.
While trading your coins they all keep being in your wallet using LRC protocol to have MAXIMUM safety.

Check it out guys. Its worth it.
Very undervalued yet.

https://www.google.pt/search?q=LRC+project&oq=LRC+project
Where is the website?

Please share the link in order to check this project.!!

Wow that sounds really interesting. How does it work though and what is the time frame of a trade? So you just put lets say a buy order and through the protocoll you will get the best deal kind of thing? And what is the token for? Thanks a lot for postingā€¦ cheers

Hi Guys.

This is the link

https://loopring.org/en/index.html

There ist further information on different sites.
I am not the biggest fan of youtube (though you have good guys like Ivan) and reddit, since there ist so much trashtalk going on.
But if you filter out, you will still get good infos.

I suggest you ALWAYS have to ask yourself:

• WHAT is the project going to change?
  • Is the project realisable (and what about the time factor?) ?
  • Is the team serious? Does it have potential?

And please donā€™t see my post as a recommendation to buy!!!
Just wanted to give you a tip!
Check out the project and build your own opinion.
Check out the roadmap.
What i like about the team is they all have heavy experience and stick to their roadmap in time.
And something which is very subjective: I look into faces and get a ā€œfeelā€, if they are winner types or notā€¦ (I know this may be so kind of bullshitā€¦)

Yes, you get the best price possible.
Imagine you trade on site X but wanna have a coin on site Y.
You have to shift, wait for the confirmations, shift the coins again and then buy finally.
LRC Protocol will allow you to keep your coins/tokens in your wallet until the deals are safe. There is no shifting between different trading sites, LRC Protocol does that automatically.

They been working on Ring Matching algorith. Read about it in their white paper.
Its very good written, very simple and precise.

Just a couple days ago they released 5 smart contracts and those who find bugs in them will be rewarded depending on the heaviness of the bugs.
Take a look on it at twitter.
just google for ā€œloopring & twitterā€.

ā€¦and yes they find the best possible prices @ different trading sites, not just ONE, all automatically.
Your coins/tokens will be splitted into small peaces and through ring matching find the best prices @ range of time.

Since I am not (yet) a programmer I cannot explain the tech in detail, for instance the frame of time rangeā€¦

The LRC Token is the gas for using the protocoll.

What I like further is that LRC is open source.
You can watch all protocols freely.

All I know is from reading white paper and news/interview/reports and follow them on twitter.
Hope I do help you guys with this.

Hey Rasclaad,

wow thanks for the update. Thats exactly what I needed to hear. It really sounds like a great project with an amazing team behind it. So in my opinion, if this works, it should put all the other DEX in the shadow (german saying)ā€¦ I mean, who would not want to trade on this, if this works and is secure?

SO are you learning how to programm? I am a newbie too but I realize it is something I might want to learn a little bit something about. Because coding will be and is already quite valuableā€¦

cheers