Lite Coin Price

can anyone let me know the is it worth investing in LITECOIN? What is the future prediction rate?

I believe that Litecoin will be a very useful coin. It will be great for the lower fees and quick confirmations. Both Bitcoin and Litecoin will be able to use the Lightning network but not all people or vendors will accept the Lightning network so Lightcoin will still be the coin to use on lower cost and faster coin in those use cases.

I look at LiteCoin as BitcoinLite. At the core of it, it switches Bitcoin’s POW algorithm with Scrypt and drops the block duration by a factor of 4 compared to Bitcoin. Consequently, it mines 4X the number of coins (84 million as opposed to 21 million). Other than those two factors, I don’t see any technical differences between BitCoin and LiteCoin. Maybe someone could tell me otherwise.

So 1 BTC = 4LTC. However, from the market’s perspective, 1 BTC = USD 8000-10000 (approx), while 1 LTC = 120-180, which leads us to believe that either BitCoin is insanely over-valued or LiteCoin is available at an unbelievably high discount. My money is on the latter.

Why the big rise in LTC in the last days? Any ideas?