Introduction........

Hello everyone! Im here to learn about blockchain as much as possible. I feel the blockchain technology is very important for the future. One day I would like to make my own project. I have already completed 55% of the developing course from Ivan. So far so good.
I believe in crypto so I already have a nice portfolio. I also like almost any kind of sport, gym, dancing, learning new things, travelling, poker, starcraft, chess, spiritual life etc. Peeeeeeace

Hello Ivan and others. My Name is Dave or David no matter to me , I just starting to learn about your course I was into mining BTC but I want to expand into the tech side of it. I’m excited to take your course.

Hello, my name is Anastasiia, I m from Ukraine, Luhansk, but currently live in Houston, TX. I run business of doing websites for customers in US. I know HTML, CSS, JS. In the middle of learning a big Java course. I’m a big fun of Blockchain and want to learn it, because I have several ideas that would like to implement through the idea of decentralization. :slight_smile:

Hi my name is dave
completely new to blockchain and programming.
have been following ivan YouTube Chanel for the last year.
believe that the blockchain is the future

Hi All,
My name is Naresh and I am from Hyderabad, India. I am working as a salesforce support developer in Service Cloud. I have overall 11 years in It industry mainly in testing though I moved recently to Salesforce. I want to learn blockchain and crypto currencies during my free time. I like to answer career questions on quora when I get time.
I like reading books, mythology, movies, current affairs.

That’s all for now.

Thanks
Naresh

Hi, my name is Dave with over twenty years in financial services and financial markets. As a risk and finance professional with an accountancy background, I am eager to ‘retool’ through an understanding of new ledger technologies, fintech and alternative currencies for the purpose of development. I was born in South Africa where I currently work and live. New fintech has the potential to help build a more sustainable society that encourages new local trade flows and positive economic connections. Glad to be on board!

Hey Y’all. I’m from George, South Africa. I’m a dentist who has always been interested in futurism, future technologies and the society-wide impacts thereof. I also have a Libertarian bent with an aversion to centralized economic and political power structures. So I obviously find Blockchain exciting. I also own a fair amount of cryptocurrencies and really wanna learn how they work ‘under the hood’. Peace

Hello World! My name is Evgenii. I’m Russian, but live in Vienna, Austria. I’m currently studying Business Administrations with specialization in finance. I would like to be a part of the world that supports change.The second reason why I took this course is to learn programming in general. I intend to integrate blockchain to some of my future businesses, so this is the perfect place to learn how to do that.

Hello everyone :wave:, I’m Charlton from South Africa. I’ve been following BTC in earnest since 2015, although I knew about it before then. I am currently learning to fly :airplane::slightly_smiling_face:. I enjoy learning new skills, enjoy cycling, swimming and the gym. I’ve been following Ivan since 2016 and enjoy his videos. It’s awesome to be part of this academy and I’ve learnt a lot in these few hours since I’ve started. It’s great to be a part of this forum and look forward to chatting to all of you :+1:

Hello, My name is Edwin and I’m from the Netherlands. i want to learn as much as possible about programming blockchain.

Greetings everyone, I’m very excited to a part of this community and I’m also very grateful for Ivan, thank you for doing everything you do man.

My name is David Simo, I live in Massachusetts, USA. I’m completely new to coding and programming but I’ve been investing in crypto since the last bull run at the end of 2017 and ever since I’ve been a student of the technology. Never would I be thinking or even be interested in learning about this amazing technology if it wasn’t for Bitcoin.

I hope I can learn from all of you and hopefully one-day others will learn from me.

Hi guys, i am Oyindamola, a software engineer from Nigeria. Recently became interested in the blockchain technology and its possibilities. I’ve since been learning alot and I’ve been able to write some smart contracts and develop simple DApps. Due to my passion to learn more, i stumbled on this course, and I see its very promising. I hope to learn more and eventually get into the world of professionally developing blockchain solutions. Happy to be here

Hello my name is Thaddeus, I love the whole blockchain and cryptocurrency theme; That is why I look for content that helps me to know more about this wonderful world and to contribute as well. I love programming and therefore I want to learn the basics of Bitcoin, Etherium and EOS and in the future to be able to add value.

Hi everyone, nice to be here in the forums.
I am new to blockchain and programming. I just started to learn about two weeks ago. I strongly agree with Mr. Ivan on how important it is to share ideas and communicate amongst ourselves, it makes the learning process easier and lively. Once again, it’s my pleasure to be here. Thanks

Hi All,

I’ve finally bought in to the concept of BUIDL. I regularly watch ivanontech on YouTube (@thizzcake) as I drive to work in the mornings. Aspire to be a digital nomad eventually and am truly fascinated by the developments in crypto.

Looking forward to learning more and maybe even becoming a skilled professional in the new financial world! I may even pivot my entire career trajectory overall if I’m afforded the luxury!

Seriously, imagine you are holding and suddenly, market cap shoots past 1, then 2, then 8 trillion USD. Well my dudes, then we will have the luxury to try something new. The prospect of that future is as refreshing as it is exciting.

Anyways, thanks @ivan for the spooky discount and I’m drinking black coffee too my friend - no cream, no sugar is the way to go!

Best
hodlingon

Hi there I’m nomad

Heard about Bitcoin in 2011, that time was against the digitalization of the currencies.
Get seriously into crypto early 2016, when I finally was convinced and understood digital currencies and blockchain are here to stay. Following you since then Ivan… You doing a great job you and your team.
My first interest here is to learn programming smart contracts on top of blockchains.
My second interest is to spread the technology around the world, especially in decentralized areas :slight_smile:

Thanks for this opportunity :wink:

Hello everyone!

My name is Mark. I strangely first heard of bitcoin only in 2017, right before the bull-run that really took off that summer. The incredible price pumps led me to try and understand what was happening, and like most, I came across videos from Andreas Antonopoulos and other thought leaders, of which Ivan is probably part of. It was mostly Andreas who made me realize all of this wasn’t a giant Ponzi scheme as one might at first suspect, but something truly revolutionary.

I felt stupid watching prices skyrocket, while waiting to buy during a correction which never seemed to come. We finally made our first bitcoin purchase in the spring of 2018 after a giant correction when we hoped the price was on its way to bottoming. Hindsight is of course 20-20, but most projects we dollar cost-averaged into that year melted away, especially those in what Ivan calls exotic assets.

In early 2019, almost exactly when bitcoin finally bottomed, we bought mining equipment which was mostly being liquidated at that time. I felt confident hosting the miners with a Russian company as my wife had ties with the owner. Unfortunately, in the early summer, all miners were stolen in what now seems to have been an exit scam. I spent most of the rest of that summer visiting Siberia and meeting with different companies, along with seeking legal assistance.

As of today, the situation with this company is going through the Russian court system, although it is likely we won’t recover much, if anything, as this company is simply operating using a different legal name, and probably has transferred most of its assets. We do have a few miners with the largest mining facility I visited in Siberia though, and so far the level of professionalism isn’t comparable. I can help if anyone is interested in this field, although I honestly would recommend staying away from it at the present moment for many reasons (lack of legal clarity in Russia, high mining difficulty and ROIs for miners well beyond the halving etc.)

Over these last two years, I’ve learned so much thanks to books like The bitcoin standard by Ammous, or subscription to newsletters like the Dollar / Crypto vigilante. Although I haven’t been able to make the complete conversion to bitcoin maximalism, I really do think decentralised private currencies will actually save lives (and probably already are in places like Venezuela) in a crazy world of global monetary inflation and negative interest rates. I’ve been a fan of Ron Paul since 2007 and am very sympathetic to the Austrian school of Economics.

In 2020 it’s time to take the next step and dive a little deeper in the inner-workings of this fascinating technology.

If you liked this introduction, smash that heart! :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome! Great reading your story :slight_smile:

Let’s keep the introductions in this thread: https://forum.toshitimes.com/t/introduce-yourself/ :slight_smile:
No need to fork that discussion