Introduction........

Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself:

Hey all, nice to be here in the forums.
I am living and working (not in blockchain sphere yet) in Germany and have been following Ivan’s channel for quite sometime now. I was introduce to bitcoin and blockchain in late 2016. I shall be starting to learn more about the technical part of the blockchain and programming over it via smart contract programming course.
My expectation and intention from the course is to learn more about programming in general and try to be in this space for long time.

Thanks,
T

Hi All,

I am Aashish from USA working in the field of finance for past 12 years working mostly in the field of IBM TM1 a forecasting and budgeting tool. I have taken a break from my work to learn something new and give my career a boost. Then I was looking to learn something new and interesting and came across block chain. I was fascinated by this technology and wanted to learn more and now want to peruse my career in the same. I have done ETL coding before but nothing in the field of C or java. So trying to learn as much as I can from this course. I hope that I can learn more of programming in this course which I always was afraid of. So guys see you all in this course and All the best to everyone on this course.

Thanks
Aashish

Hi All… So refreshed and glad to be part of the new decentralised community!
For 10s of thousands of years civilised humans have lived in barter value systems of equivalent skills and professions. The most important glue that holds these systems together is respect and love. I’m excited to reimagine these systems for the modern age through decentralised value systems with a focus on self-responsibility, love, respect and care for each other.

Welcome

Uzi