Introduction to the forum

Hello, I am Sttefen. I am a online trader. Nice to meet all the guys here in toshitimes. Hope all are helping me here in every section.

1 Like

Hi i cant find the reason why my html is not linking with css ?

<title>Home</title>
<link rel="stylesheet". type="text/css" href="/Permanent Share.css" />

Welcome to Permanente Share

The date sharing platform where your date will excist for ever!

<section>
    <h2>Functions</h2>
    <ul>
        <li>Never losing data</li>
        <li>Data sharing without regulations</li>
        <li>outsoursing data centers</li>
        <li>saveing space on your pc</li>

</ul>
</section>

<section>
    <h2>How to use?</h2>
    <ol>
        <li>
           Upload a Picture through the website.
        </li>
        <li>
           Pay 20 Sathoshi's for the upload.
        </li>
        <li>
            Sit back and wait for the picture to load.
        </li>
    </ol>
</section>

<section>
    <h2>Looking up a Picture</h2>
    <ol>
        <li>
          Fill in the data form.
        </li>
        <li>
           choose permanente view or temporary view.
        </li>
        <li>
            Pay 5 Sathoshi's for temporary view or pay 100 Sathoshi's for permanente view.
        </li>

Hi Everyone,
I am Ben, an aspiring BlockChain Developer. I am also the founder of an Agro Tech start up that aims to use Blockchain to reduce post harvest losses. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Kind regards,
Ben

1 Like

Hi I’m Hannes, 34 year old Swede who spent most of my adult life jumping between Stockholm and the world. I’ve worked in a lot of different fields, summarized it’s been mostly construction, health care, sales, and the bar industry. My life took a sharp turn when I became a father two years ago and I went back to my hometown and began saving money, got interested in finance and stocks and invested in bitcoin for the first time spring of 2019, I began listening to Ivan’s podcast during the bullish summer and religiously during the fall when I needed hopeium to not despair the bearish market turn.
It’s been a unrealisted vision of mine for many years to have an online job that gives me access to a global job market and freedom of movement in my everyday life.
I tried applying to courses on universities and it so far have felt small, outdated and inefficient.
I believe this academy provides an amazing opportunity to launch myself into a future of coding.
I have no specifics in mind for where this will take me. I feel painfully aware that I have ignored the development of technology best I could for most of my life and have no illusion of becoming the next Satoshi or Vitalik, but even landing a job at custom service somewhere and working my way up from there would be awesome. The way I see it the only horizon for what to earn in this space is how much dedication one is willing to put into the education.
So here we go!

Hello, I am Tom. I presently work in the building industry in England UK. I hope to be able to learn programming as I am 60 years of age, which is old to work in such an industry. Programming is certainly a lot less physical. :yum:

Hello! I am Olav, 55 year old, living in Averøy at the west coast of Norway. Looking forward to learn more about blockchain.