Introduce yourself

Hello,
Im Towfik,studying M.Sc.communications and networks in TH koln (Germany)…following ivan on youtube for like years…n working on a paper review project on blockchain …bought the course like weeks ago n willing to work on smart contract development in master thesis

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Donald. I started reading into the subject of blockchain late 2016 and started buying coins in early 2017. My current profession is a business consultant and I specialize in Process & (operational) Risk Mangement. Got interested in blockchain because I come across many potential use cases for blockchain in my daily work. I foresee a future in where much of the businesses and organization I currently advise may be reduced tremendously in size or become obsolete by innovations as Blockchain. This is one of the main reasons for me personally to invest a lot of time learning all there is know about Blockchain.

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Jason. I have been interested in blockchain for about a year now. I have been in the transportation/logistics industry for 22 years. I was injured a while ago, and decided to enroll in the course during the pre-sale to keep my mind working during my downtime. I am now post surgery and am starting the course. I look forward to learning from all of you and expanding my knowledge of blockchain and coding.

1 Like

Hello Crypto Pub Community!

My name is Marlon, I’m from Mexico and I work in a mining company.
I’m so interested in this world of blockchai and crypto, I hope to learn as much as I can to help someone else, Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hej Everyone, I am so happy to be here in such positive environment and energy to grow and be better by share the knowledge and experiences for everyone to grow, I am graduated as IT engineer but i had a difficult time so could not continue and now after how many years i feel i am back to IT with blockchain and cryptocurrency, i do live in Stockholm, Sweden and working inom administration ))

2 Likes

Hey everyone!:grinning:
My name is Rob Flores and I came here to learn about programming and smart contracts. I am living in Houston TX and I work in Oil Plant near the area.

1 Like

Hey Barodi! :slight_smile:
Nice to meet you. I hope we can all grow together in this community.

Nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

Hi guys, pleasure to be here. My name is Michael, I’m currently working for VeChain as an Invesment Associate. I’m in charge of the VeChain foundation’s investments, as well as develop partnerships to enrich our eco-system. My past experience is in traditional finance, worked in investment banking and private equity in China. Please reach out to me if you are a project looking for funding or public chains to build on, or a blockchain company looking to develop partnerships with VeChain. I’m based in Shanghai, if you are here and want to hangout to talk about blockchain, I’ll be very happy to meet you in person. Lastly, thank you Ivan and your team for providing us with the educational material and collaboration platform, you are truly the pioneer in this industry.

3 Likes

Hi, I am 28 years old and I have a little programming experience with qbasic from some high school classes. I became interested in blockchain with the darknet (see username). My favorite coin is Aeternity and I want to program smart contracts and oracles on it, although I do not have a specific purpose in mind at this point.

I live in Massachusetts and I enjoy some windsurfing and snowboarding here occasionally. I am also a part time fruit and marijuana grower.

I have a small youtube channel where I make a video now and then about certain features of Aeternity such as oracles and state channels.

Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hello, everyone )
My name is Ruslan , I’m from Kiev, Ukraine) I run digital agency “The Moon agency” . I got 8 year experience in marketing, but last 2 years I found a new hobby, that is coding , and I’really loved it) unfortunately I do not use coding in my casual life, cuz as a ceo all my working time is dedicated to sales, clients, control and other terrible things)) But almost every evening after working day I try to find few hours to keep my learning. Last year I was involved in crypto space and that become a new hobby for me, parallel with my coding)) While surfing youtube and other platforms where I could find some info in terms of blockchain and entire crypto space I’ve discovered Ivan On Tech channel, which I think is one of the best channels on youtube in terms of blockchain topic. For this moment I’ve understood finally that I don’t like front-end programming for many reasons. and I’ve decided that now I can connect my hobbies by choosing Smart Contract programming course . I’m really interested to get blockchain programming skills , cuz I believe in technology , I believe in importance of coding skills nowadays and in nearest future. So hello to everyone , once again))

1 Like

Hello Ivan. Myself Subhodeep from Singapore.Thanks a lot for giving such a good platform. I am not sure but we interacted when you come to Singapore last year on Twitter as my memory goes :slight_smile: . I have been investing in Cryptos and studying about block chain from past 1 year now but due to heavy work load in my office, i never got into it completely. I was always searching for some good platform to learn block chain, after searching for more than 6 months, i chose your channel/website today. I am not a great programmer but yes i believe we should have a great network as you also say in almost every video of yours. Hope i will learn a lot about block chain programming . Many thanks Ivan!! Hope to meet you soon next time you are in Singapore.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Cristian and I have been learning to code from scratch for the past six months or so. So far I’ve learnt some html, css, javascript and react. Excited to learn more about blockchain!

1 Like

Hi all, I’m Vincent and have been following Ivan on YouTube for a while now. I am working as a software developer (voice solutions in Logistic) in Berlin, Germany. I am very excited about Industry 3.0 and would like to have a deeper understanding of Blockchain to build my own projects on it.

1 Like

Ivan, thank you so much for this course and all the other wonderful things you do. You seem like a genuinely great person, so I am very excited to be part of your community. Go Blockchain…Go Crypto!

1 Like

Hi guys this is Isha from Dubai. I am a complete newbie to the crypto and coding world. Hope to learn a lot from this community. Thank you Ivan for starting this and making is so easy to learn.

1 Like

Hello, I am Marc and I have worked as a developer for around 4 years, and now I am starting a new face of my career working in a startup in the sector of cryptocurrency. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
male, 37yo working in Re-insurance in Switzerland.
I am very please to learn about crypto and blockchain programming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Mike here.

I believe that blockchain tech is gonna change the world.

We all have an incredible opportunity here, to master a skill that will be in high demand, in a field that will CHANGE THE WORLD. Oh yeah, and we will make a lot of money doing it! $$$.

My personal goal is to be employed as a well paid Blockchain developer by JUNE 2019. It won’t be easy. But I have a burning desire for it and believe I can achieve it.

Ivan, this course, and this awesome community will help us reach our goals!

1 Like

Hi guys i’m Cayenne and I am currently working on Ivan’s Programming course. I have no idea about blockchain or cryptocurrencies so I’m gonna need a lot of help from you all… Including the master himself, Ivan. I really want to be a game engineer and code my own video games. I hope we all learn a lot as a community.

From,
Cayenne Lowe

1 Like