Introduce yourself

Hi, My name is Evgenii! Nice to meet you guys! I am new here

1 Like

Hello, My name is Bhanu. I’m interested in gaining deep understanding of Blockchain tech.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Akene. I am about to attend university on a full athletic scholarship and i am eager to learn about coding and programming. I have some experience in this field but i would like to become an expert since i have seen all the openings specifically for blockchain and smart contracts.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Mehdi and I have been learning about the block chain for the past year even though im 13

1 Like

hi guys im Rita - totally new to programming and blockchain. nearly finished the blockchain course and now starting programming. excited but nervous as i dont know any programming but i am an entrepreneur and want to take my power back and be able to code!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Myles. I currently work with electronics and have dabbled with coding in the past. After looking into crypto for the last year and watching Ivan I was excited when his course came out and couldn’t resist the opportunity to improve my skills and help create a more free and decentralized society.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

Im Matt, iv’e been looking into crypto and investing in this space for just over a year and a half now! I love how blockchain will change our world for the better going into the future and I want to be a part of this!

I have a youtube channel (and other decentralised content platforms) @CryptoCurrencA where I create content around the crypto space. The reason why is because not only does it help others understand a project or some news but it also forces me to understand it and maybe someone watching could also make me have a better understanding!

Im currently living in France helping my family renovate some houses and enjoying life!

1 Like

Hi I’m Kenny from Belgium and started to get interested in blockchain in 2017
and begun investing in december.
I signed up for the programming course and hope to do something interesting with it in the future.
I already have some experience programming so I hope it will not be too hard.
Thank you Ivan for sharing your knowledge with us.

1 Like

Hello Crypto People. Hope you are all doing well!

My name is Simon and I’m working in the IT department at one of the major law firms as Project Manager/BA/QA. I became a “Crypto Junkie” almost 2 years ago. Always wanted to know more about the technical side of Crypto/Blockchain and that is one of the reasons I joined “Ivan on Tech” community. Also as all of us, I’m always in search of better opportunities and want to get the better knowledge to improve my career path.
Outside of work, I’m spending a lot of time at the beach enjoying the Californian sun and A LOT of surfing :slight_smile: :surfing_man:

Enjoy your day!

p.s.
Ivan is the man! :slight_smile:

Gooooooood evening everyone! This is Jay from Sydney. I decided to take Ivan’s advice not to be a lurker and introduce myself here :rofl:

I’m a complete newbie in programming. Trained as architect :classical_building:, work in business operations :bar_chart:, gonna give coding a crack thanks to new found interest in crypto . Have been learning crypto TA and fundamental in the last 12 months. It’s time to dig deep into blockchain tech and ride the next tech job boom ! :rocket:

Can’t wait to geek out with all of you here!

1 Like

Hey Ivan and my fellow crypto bro’s!

I am honored to be here and am taking my first programming baby steps since I did Basic on an Apple II about 40 years ago to randomly make stats for my Dungeons and Dragons characters 8)

Hopefully my older brain can absorb the incoming avalanche of information. I am a Canadian, living in Mexico with my wife and young boys. I see the blockchain revolutionizing the world and making it a better place for my children and my fellow man and am excited to be a part of this amazing innovation.

I am taking this course purely to learn, challenge myself to see if I can create an app / smart contract that would act as an escrow for crypto bets between friends and automatically payout to the winner. I know it will be a challenge, but hopefully you guys can help guide me and once I learn more, I can also help others…

Peace.

1 Like

Hi,

I have been involved in IT 7+ years, on the functional aspect, acting as PO or PMO.

I want to learn coding to understand better how it works in the background and improve, and I’m starting from 0.

I heard about blockchains and cryptos in 2013 but only started to put in the time to know more a few months ago.

1 Like

Hi fellow cryptonaughts,

I’m new to programming but have had exposure to it in some previous jobs (where I managed IT projects, Developers and BA’s for a large bank). I’ve been interested in crypto since I discovered BTC in around late 2010.

I’ve had some killer dApp ideas floating around for a few years now and since seeing eos emerge over the past year I think it’s about time I learned how to design and build an MVP for a few of my dApps before it’s too late!

I’m eager to see how much I can learn here and hopefully to find a few like minded people I can work with.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Evgeny and I am a student and a news writer for Toshi Times. I have first learnt of crypto in May-June 2017, started investing around October. This september I am starting a Masters programme ‘Energy for Smart Cities’ in Leuven, Belgium. I feel enthusiastic about blockchain adoption. The technology is making a new shift in communications development and I don’t want to miss out on that. On top of that there are quite some applications in energy sector I want to be associated with. I am also excited for the course to give me a much needed technical perspective for a better understanding of existing projects.

Aside from crypto, I do sports a lot. I used to swim like a beast in school years and still enjoy very much all the aquatic activities. I hate jogging but enjoy playing and watching football in unhealthy doses. Hip hop, esports and graphic arts are also a big appeal.

2 Likes

Carlo here, co-founder of a blockchain investment protocols company based in Silicon Valley.
Here to learn about EOS and NEM programming.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Embo from Indonesia. I registered on this course in June but just have time to start it today.
I hope it is not too late to learn blockchain

1 Like

Hello, I’m Matthew. I’ve appreciated Ivan’s youtube channel and thought this would be a good opportunity to better understand the future before it arrives. It would be great to use these new tools to help create that future.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a part-time cryptocurrency investor and trader from Sweden. I just started this course and I am looking forward to learn hands-on as much as possible. Nice to meet you guys!

1 Like

Hi everyone finally starting the course :smile:

1 Like

Hi Ivan,
My name is Leif and I am a full stack developer from Australia who became seriously interested in block chain last year. Now I hope to learn as much as I can and become a blockchain developer.

1 Like