Introduce yourself

Hey guys!
I am Arne from Berlin and am excited to learn some coding.

Holla at me when you are in Berlin and wanna chat about cryptprelated stuff. :slight_smile:

Greets
Arne

1 Like

Hi all,

My name is Won and I’m from New York. I am a product designer and would love to learn more about blockchain and coding in general. Looking forward to learn together!

1 Like

You can call me “Gears”.

I was born in 1980, an IT developer of 17 years of various programming languages, but I am currently affiliated with SAP ABAP. At this stage of my career, I have decided to transition to Blockchain technologies as a new career path. I am pursuing my dream of owning a great IT company someday and this may be my first step, I guess. Hopefully, I could create my own ERP system powered by blockchain tech, IOT systems and AI (still a dream).

By the way, I just started with the 2 courses from Ivan on Tech academy and looking forward to the 3rd course this coming October 1st.

1 Like

Hi Ivan and everyone,

Currently taking at least year out from designing audio circuits for cell phones to learn trading and blockchain programming. Like Ivan’s channel and figured his course would be a good place to start. Here in Austin Texas there is a very active blockchain community and am looking to start getting more involved.

1 Like

Hi guys, pleasure meeting you! I am Laurent, living in Switzerland, enjoying the summer heat, currently also enrolled in Nicosia (MSc in Digital Currency), mainly conducting research (management studies) and building up projects in the blockchain space. Cheers, L

1 Like

Hello Ivan,
Hello everybody,

My name is Vinicius, but you can call me Vini.
I am a geologist from Brazil and I have been into crypto since 2011.
I have worked with project management in big companies such as BHP Billiton and Vale, throughout South America, but mostly in the Amazon region.
Recently, I have decided to change my work scope and focus on crypto from now on, because I see the potential that this technology has in the society as a whole. Therefore, I have enrolled in both, Blockchain and Coding, courses so far.
I hope to get to know you guys and maybe work together in the near future.
Cheers,
Vini

1 Like

Hi my name is Kriss ,I have been following Ivan since last year. I decided to have a deeper understanding of blockchain tech so i joined the course.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I´m Chris and into crypto for a year now. First it was all about lambos :joy: :man_facepalming:but soon i decided to learn about the technology and great variety of use cases for blockchain applications. I study architecture in Vienna and work part time in a building construction project management company.
In my leisure time i like to go cycling, mountain biking and running.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone. My name is Colton. I was in the US Navy on deployment in the Pacific in 2012 when I first learned about Bitcoin on the news. I was fascinated by the concept. While on deployment I did more research into the subject and ended up buying parts to build my first GPU rig to mine Litecoin. I’ve been mining ever since. I had 5 L3 250mhs miners and then I bought 18 L3+ 500mhs on the first batch. I built a 16 GPU RX470 rig. I also have 5 A3, 1 A5, and 16 D3s. Overall it was a good investment and learning experience. I have taught myself HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I’ve dabbled in making a few simple JS blockchains and a few simple webpages. I eventually want to gain enough knowledge and skill to become a blockchain engineer and contribute more to this revolution. I hope to hear from you and help any way I can.

3 Likes

My name is Kwabena. CEO of the Trufield project, http://trufield.com. Trufield aims to improve healthcare in poor developing countries by creating free health data management systems on the blockchain. Before starting Trufield, I worked as an operational manager on London Underground rail infrastructure

1 Like

Hello guys i’m new here and gonna start the course from today onwards.Thank You.

1 Like

Hi all. I am temb121

1 Like

My name is Sebastian and I am programmer analyst student with great interest for blockchain technology. I mine and invest in crypto since a couple of years.
I live in Montevideo, Uruguay and I love cats, dogs and travels. I also work out and ride fixed gear.

1 Like

My name is Edwin and I work in a retail business in the United States that sells fresh fruits and vegetables. I am very enthusiastic about the future of software and hardware development. I like the way Ivan teaches, and my hope is that I can learn enough about programming so that I can make a meaningful contribution in some way.

1 Like

Hey, my name is Markus, 29 and I’m from Austria, Vienna. I got into Blockchain in Summer 2016 and from there, I am following the whole blockchain topic more or less. I am working in the strategy department of an energy utility.
I would say that I am a beginner when it comes to programming. I learned some html basics at school. I think programming know-how will be very important for the future, therefore I signed up for the programming course in order to learn programming from scratch and get deeper into the whole blockchain topic. I dont think that I’m gonna become a professional programmer, but I want to understand at least the basics so I can discuss with my IT pros.
Hope to learn a lot here =)

2 Likes

Hi my name is Xan and I’m from Johannesburg in South Africa. I first stumbled on to the idea of bitcoin about 4 years ago when I was selling my AMD graphics card. I put it for sale and someone called me in like 5 mins. At the time I didnt ask enough questions to get involved in the space.

Im trying hard not to make that mistake again and so over the last 2 years I have been digging into the technology and try to run courses here locally to educate some of the people in my country about the dangers of fiat money especially the money from an emerging market country like South Africa, which can very quickly devalue.

I’m taking the smart contract programming course to continue my learning and development. Hope to learn and contribute where I can. Thanks

1 Like

Wassup! Carl here from superblocks.com, checking out this great course to get a deeper understanding of what all my coding peers do from day to day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys! New student here. When the crypto market is dead, what better thing to do, than learn something about the actual workings of cryptos, instad of looking at Blockfolio all day :slight_smile:

I live in Steinkjer, Norway.

1 Like

How many hours do newbies usually spend on completing the Blockchain (smart contracts) programming course?

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sadiki. I’ve tried to learn programming on my own in the past and have failed miserably, lol. Hopefully this time will be different. I’m a Network Engineer by trade, mainly Cisco side of things with a little Juniper experience. The reason I’m here is because I think the world will head towards blockchain tech and want to have a leg up. I also am very interested in a few projects that i’m also invested in and would want to be able to contribute in some manner. Nice to meet you all and thank you to Ivan and team for the course!!

1 Like