Introduce yourself

Hello Ivan and Forum.

My name is Ken and I live in the United States.

I’ve been learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchain since 2017 and really want a to have a fundamental understanding of the technology. I’ve cut and pasted together a Zencash secure node successfully, but that’s the limit of my coding experience.

Looking forward to the course!

1 Like

Hi everyone I am very happy to be among this community thank you @Ivan and friends for all of this!! :slight_smile: :sunny:

1 Like

Let’s make a difference in our world and improve it for our children to come!

Hi all, I’m Aaron. I’m a security technician and interact with technology on a regular basis and always want to learn more. I live in Orange County California USA :us: and enjoy traveling to different countries and making new friends along the way. I hope to learn more from taking the courses and hope to develop a revolutionary game for everyone to enjoy.

1 Like

Hello everybody,

My name is René and I’m starting with Ivan’s Smart Contract Programming course. I live in the Netherlands and currently work as a UX/UI designer. About 8-10 years ago I used to be a Software Developer at Ericsson, but a lot of knowledge has been lost over the years. But blockchain and specifically cryptocurrency projects have sparked my interest again about one year ago. So I hope to learn and get practical once again along with many others who are following the courses. Love to see you on this forum or one day meet you all in real life.

2 Likes

hi im JJ im from the us and i got into crypto about a two years ago and iv wanted to learn as much as possible so now im here to see if i can build

1 Like

Hey guys!

I am Azam, I am from Houston, Texas. I am passionate about AI and Blockchain. I run the investment education platform investofy.com that uses AI and Ethical Investing to invest long term in Stocks. I believe AI and Blockchain are the future and am excited to be part of this community!

Azam

1 Like

Hi everyone & Ivan!
I am a high school teacher currently working at an international school in Indonesia. I have always been interested in software development & fascinated by blockchain technology, but I have never had the opportunity or time (motivation?) to learn how to actually become a developer. I have no experience of coding.
Working as a full-time teacher means that I may only be able to follow this course at weekends and during school holidays.
It is my dream to become a developer and to work remotely on a tropical island with good wifi & cocktails. I am interested in making software for education, as I have experience with so many bad educational software products - not sure if blockchain can help with this, though.

Thanks to Ivan for developing this course (at such a reasonable price!) and good luck to everyone :smile:

Cheers,
Connor

1 Like

Hi Guys,

My name is Daniel, originally from Central America, currently in Asia. Have researched cryptos since the fall of 2016. I studied programming as a technical degree back in High-School, then I went to Law School but when I move to Asia, I returned to technology. I have worked in Product Management for several American and Taiwanese Companies.

I like to exercise, languages and watch Ivan’s Videos, haha. hablo español, falo português, 會講中文, parlo un po de italiano.

Cheers

1 Like

Hey!
My name is Arnas and I’m 17. I’m currently living in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Most of my time I spend learning programming, going to blockchain events regularly. Also, I’m planning to start my own project, which, I believe, will eventually become a business. Yet, it’s quite hard to manage everything, because all these years I had been learning only to program but somehow my leadership and ambitions to conquer the world opened.
If you are interested in blockchain or marketing/communications/law OR just want to hear my idea and say good luck, you better contact me now on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/arnaspuidokas or email: [email protected].

Best luck guys!

2 Likes

What´s up? My name is Felix, 19 years old and I´m from Germany. I´m into blockchain for over a year now and I tried a few times to programm on my own but struggled to learn it by myself. I hope Ivan can help me with this.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
I am brand new to Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. I’m far more interested in Cryptocurrency for its underlying Technology rather than the potentially massive amount of money it can make people in a short or long term position. I just love the idea of revolutionizing the current infrastructures and marketplace economies far more than speculating the prices and making a trade. I’m hoping to gain the proper skills to become a Blockchain Developer from this course, so I may contribute even more to our Blockchain community. I have no programming experience, so I’m learning everything from scratch. I will be asking many questions and providing answers to anything I am familiar with. May we dive deep into this space together!

1 Like

What’s up, Felix.
I’m new to this programming field myself. Contributing to this forum on a daily basis may help us both continue learning the most we can out of this blockchain programming course. We can do this man! lol

Hi everyone! I’m Jon and I’ve been a Software Engineer for 16 years in the financial industry. I’m here to learn about smart contract programming and how to create dapps using different platforms like ETH and EOS. Looking forward to the course and getting involved in the community.

1 Like

Hello All, I’m Scotty Govoni. I’ve been an entrepreneur from the day I was born who started out in Mail Order/Import/Export, Marketing, coding by age 6 because my parents wouldn’t buy me a guitar or a set of drums.

Because my step dad was big into thoroughbreds and was up out of bed, shaved & showered and at Churchill Downs by 4AM every morning, the first game I ever coded was a really cool horse racing game that allowed us to wager. It was fun.

The second game was diving. I grew up a river rat and always loved diving in the summer Olympics so I coded a really cool game. I was 12 and this was on a Tandy Color Computer 2.

Years later, that turned into web development in 1997. I started building websites and internet marketing and all that led to mining BTC back in 2009 till 2012 and all of that was me moonlighting in my passion because I also work full for the last 24 years for an automotive manufacturing giant which consumes a lot of my time too and that is always my most pressing thought, that I don’t have enough time. I think that’s why I thrive when the pressure is on, I don’t know

Anyway, a nasty divorce keep my from my passion for far too long and now with that in my rear view, I’m here to refresh from anew my coding skills and so much has changed, I’m just like a beginner too.

I do have an idea/plan in mind and have a domain name already registered for it. I don’t when I will share it, maybe when I get a little further down the road with it.

Anyway, if I can be of any help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I am from Bangladesh. I am a student and also part-time job holder. I’m a PHP Developer and I’m learning the BlockChain technology.

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Adam, I’m a 32 year old self employed carpenter by day. Enjoy all things technological by night. I have been working on construction sites for 17 years of my life and I am looking to start incorporating new age technology into an industry still using century old methods and ways. My goal is to one day bring usable blockchain dapps into my industry of work to eliminate unnecessary middle men and pain points throughout.

2 Likes

Hello to everybody,

my name is Chris and I am mechanical engineer and project manager. I am thrilled by the potential of blockchain, so let’s do it !
Feel free to contact me, I am happy for any valuable discussion.

Best
Chris

1 Like

Hi guys,
My names Matt I live in California. I work as a merchandiser for Ikea. I’m 25, I’m a father of 2 so I work alot. I have no background in programming, but I’m a fast learner. I got into the crypto space back in beginning of January, so I’ve been holding through this crash. I watch your YouTube videos every day along with others. I believe 100% in the technology, I do some research but I want to learn more, that’s why I enrolled in your course. Your very knowledgeable ivan, I wanna learn from the best.

I’m very excited to start and chat with everyone!
Have a good day guys

1 Like

Hello Ivan!

My name is tracy, I am a software engineer, and I am trying to learn blockchain, I would also love to educate people about this technology, so thanks for arranging this course! looking forward to finish it.

1 Like