Introduce yourself

Hi people, I just found this website - forum, through the Ivan course. I am hoping to learnt a lot and then I can help other people. Thank you.

1 Like

hey whats your product and why do you want to go ico route?

Hi Paulius

for smart contracts for computer supplies between us and universities , we have the contracts already just need to improve the tech

plus from seed (hemp) to end user via am app portal , i have the whole process already in sql database but need to rewrite it for blockchain in a combo of html scripting, C+ , python , etc .

regards

1 Like

Hi Guys, My name is Rosh and I’m a crypto enthusiast. I love learning about crypto and invest on it. - Thank you!

1 Like

I have worked in software for 25 years in a variety of technical roles, and the innovation in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space has really caught my attention. I like that young people are driving the innovation, and admire their passion for what they do.

1 Like

Hi guys, I am Martijn from the Netherlands. Started with blockchain in the summer of 2017 and currently wanting to learn to code :). Best regards, Martijn

1 Like

Hi, my name is Maurizio, I live in Italy and I am a programmer and a long time trader (I have been trading futures, options, forex and many other securities/financial instruments since 1999), I recently started automated trading on the forex market using the metatrader platform. I am here because I am a cryptoenthusiast and I love learning new programming languages.

1 Like

Hello!
My name is Fredrik and I live in the northern part of Sweden. I have studied Electronics/Computer in highschool. My passion has always been computer throughout my life. It was only a year ago I started to read and understand really how HUGE this cryptocurrencies/blockchain technology was going to have in the future. I am super excited about the future.

Really hope this Community is going to be more than just a forum, more like a movement to change and develop this technology together in the future.

Elon Musk
“People are mistaken when they think that technology just automatically improves. It does not automatically improve. It only improves if a lot of people work very hard to make it better and I actually, I think, by itself, degrade, actually.”

“I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.”

1 Like

Hi everyone! My name is Johanna - I am currently a financial analyst at a tech startup in Italy. Looking forward to meeting you all and this course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Sergei. I am 32 years old. I live in Minsk (Belarus).
I am a javascript developer with years of experience. Most of time as front-end developer, but for a last 2 years i worked as a fullstack web-dev. Now i learning cryptospace almost 1 year and still learning…
A month ago I quit from my job after hard work with no vacations for a 3 years. So now i am rested (and unemployed) and ready for new challenges. So I came here to study - i want to build cool stuff using blockchains power very soon.
Glad to be herte with all of yyou!

1 Like

Mateo, currently living in Sweden but moving around all the time. Not so new in the cryptospace, but had to take a break from everything and now back in the business. Here I am, and I hope I will learn a lot about programming here.

1 Like

Hi my name is LT and currently living in Hong Kong working in insurance. I’m fantasizing about a future where smart contracts replace insurance contracts and trying to learn more in this course.

Work consumes my life and I was told to get a hobby, here I am…

1 Like

Hello my name is Jonathan. I currently am a incoming freshman in college. I am going into the major of Criminal Justice. This program is important to me because coding is the future and I want to be somewhat ahead of the game.

Jonathan Brase
Insta JonnyBrase
Kansas US

1 Like

My name is Grayson and I am a college freshman who is studying Computer Science. I think this course will help me improve at programming and get me started with blockchain development which is what I currently want to do for a living.

1 Like

Hello this is Tong, from China, living in Los Angeles. I graduated from USC. I am an entrepreneur as well.

I have been waiting for this course for so long. I completed the Blockchain Fundamental Course and really enjoyed it. I am an active individual investor and learner in blockchain industry. I start with $10000 in late February this year, and it’s currently $62000 (June 15th). I invested in Huobi, ONT, EOS, Dock(Sold), Endor(Sold), Credits(Sold) WePower(Sold), Quarkchain(Sold). Hopefully I can learn a lot from this course and create my own blockchain project very soon.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m from Bronx, NY, USA I always wanted to get into development (started college at the peak of the Nasdaq bubble) but wound up going into a career in medicine as a Physician Assistant. I always loved and followed technology and am a geek at heart, blockchain got me excited to really learn and be part of this community!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Student at the University of Toronto and creator of the Toronto Cryptocurrency facebook group (950 members!). Feel free to look it up, there’s another one with the same name that’s larger, but only because the admins add people from any country to inflate their numbers. Bought the course a few weeks ago and have just started. I’m very excited!

1 Like

Wassup. Crypto Junkie from Austin, TX.

I had a friend tell me I should use an old gaming rig to mine bitcoin in 2012…and I did NOT listen. #FAIL

I finally caught the crypto bug about a year ago (early 2017).

Mining $ETC right now via nanopool with a couple 1070s.
(which is good for about a daily 0.1 ETC payout)

I’m here to gain a deeper understanding of blockchain. It is obviously the future and I need to have a better understanding of its technical aspects.

I don’t anticipate becoming an expert in blockchain programming but much like understanding basic technical analysis, I want to at least be conversant on the subject.

I try to catch Ivan live when I can (1am my time).

Thanks for everything you do Ivan and I look forward to learning with ya’ll.

-Ian

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m Yannick, 30, from Switzerland and I’m working as an technician at a hydroelectric power station.
Since a couple years I’m interested in programming in general without having any education, so I started to learn HTML for myself.
Last year the cryptoworld captured me and now I want to learn everything! Just started with the Academy.
I’m hoping that one day I can switch into programming/blockchain-business in some way.

1 Like

Hi Everybody!

This is Kaleem from Hong Kong, I started to gain tremendous interests in Blockchain and DLT technologies since 2017 and definitely wanna learn as much as I could in this space.

Although I have been working in the financial and investment industry for 15 years and had been reading quite a lot on my own about blockchain and cryptocurrencies for the last 12 months or so.

However, in term of programming skill, other than some very basic HTML and Python programming skill I picked up around over a decade ago, I can be considered an absolute newbie!

I have also very recently joined a family office that investing in Cryptocurrencies, ICOs and DLT projects, thus I am very motivated to undersrtand the smart contract codes well!

1 Like