Introduce yourself

I’m Craig … a financial services regulator from Bermuda. Want to learn more about the technology. From what I’ve seen so far, it appears promising for addressing cross border and financial inclusion issues. Wish to see its responsible integration into the mainstream.

1 Like

Hi guys,

Glad to be part of this community. I am a retired database programmer. Currently very interested in blockchain technology and thinking to switch my career into blockchain developer. Hope i can get some help from here and can give some contributions.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello Ivan and everyone else!
Cool to see that so many people have signed up. Big ups!
I’m a bit late to the show because so much work latley, but now it is time to start and I’m really excited to begin.

I’m a Swedish guy in his 30’s who have minor to no experience in programming, the most related thing is when I was 14 and thought i was some kind of bad ass hacker using shady scripts on IRC listening to mIRCwar - Quake. Or “programming” music with trackers back in the days. I bet there are some similarities even if it’s far fetched. :wink:

Nowadays I enjoy producing music in my spear time, take bike rides in the woods, skateboarding (ohwell… the body and fear have started to kick in) and soon programming!

Now and for 9 years I’ve worked as a care taker for disabled people of many sorts. A perfect way to build some karma and something I really love to do, but theres no wealth to talk about and a very unstable future.

Got interested in crypto in the rise of 2017 and been trying to figure out if i’m smart enough to join this industry. For now i’ve done some stupid shit and got some lessions the hard way, but have good hopes for this period of our lives.

Give me a shout if you wonder anything!

Robert

Edit: Here is a taste of what my music sound like if anyone is interested http://picosong.com/wcNgM

1 Like

Hello guys!

My name is Karwan, I am 25 years old and I am from Sweden.
I have been interested in learning about blockchain and how it works since the start of this year. I started to be part of the “crypto-community” since the beginning of 2017.

My programming experience is kind of novice, but so far I have taught myself basic Java programming. There is a lot more to learn and I am more ready than ever to do it!

I really look forward to this course Ivan is offering and to be part of the community here! See you guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there,
I am Mario from Ecuador, I am living now in Germany and on my 32 just started a CS _Degree!!. I am very
exited about the Course!
See you all around guys!

1 Like

Thanks… i’m always gain for keeping contact. I’ve got a friend on here that we are starting an airdrop, so we may have to hit you up at some point. thanks for the information. it’s greatly appreciated.

Hi, my name is Decarle. I am a front end developer in Vancouver Canada. Just want to learn blockchain coding as an additional skill. Happy coding, and enjoy your life.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Kate.

I’m a geologist in the Oil & Gas industry in the US, and was introduced to blockchain from a close friend of mine (who is a very talented programmer). I thought it would be interesting to learn more about all of this and to learn a new skill in the process!

1 Like

Hello to the community!

I am Jinu, currently based in the city of London and working as a cryptocurrency analyst for a crowdfunding platform. Quite active in the London crypto scene and you can often spot me in London crypto meetups and conferences.

I am creative finance enthusiast intrigued at how blockchain is changing the face of the world we live in today. While still trying to figure out how blockchain and cryptocurrencies work and how they can be used to make our lives easier, I intend to look at promising projects coming out in this space.

I also enjoy swing-trading (taking medium-term positions) in the cryptocurrency markets to generate above-average returns as compared to traditional asset classes.

“You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” - Warren Buffet

I would like to learn from this course so one day I can develop my own dapps! - or even check other ones in order to see if they actually make sense or not and collaborate with others to eventually solve a grave issue and launch an ICO if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all. I am really excited to be studying this course. Big thanks to Ivan and the team for putting together the materials. I work in Finance in the UK and am interested in how blockchain and smart contracts can be used in a finance department. Looking forward to learning. Julien

1 Like

I’m Matthew from Vancouver, Canada. I work in blockchain and have been impressed with Ivan’s free educational content and resources on Youtube so I thought I would check out the course. I haven’t done work with NEM or EOS before so I am curious to get my feet wet on both of those networks. It can be tough to find quality educational content in this space, thanks to Ivan and his team for working to fill that gap!

1 Like

Hello All,

I’m Jurgen (33 years) from Belgium, currently living in Malaysia till 2020.
I got involved in crypto since November 2017, so i already had some difficult times like all of you :slight_smile: .I work in an IT company but don’t have any knowledge yet about programming.

Greet to see you all !!

1 Like

Hallo Hans,
Danke für deine Nachricht und auch dir alles Gute während des Kurses. Meine Neugier hat sich gemeldet, als ich las, dass du auch in der IT tätig bist. Ich bin bei Bacher Systems tätig. Wenn du möchtest können wir uns auch über Xing connecten o.ä. (Jochen Pressler) und zum Kurs/blockchain/Ideen austauschen.
Beste Grüße, Jochen

Hi guys n gals, I am fresh to programming and hope IvanOnTech’s coding course will put a fix on that.

Looking to work Crypto Smart Contracts into the sustainable construction of zero energy positive impact housing.

1 Like

Hey, Im Mike I have been following Ivan on youtube for probably 6 months now, I’m an industrial electrician

1 Like

Hello All,
My name is Don and I’ve been involved with various forms of programming on sundry platforms using a variety of languages since 1984. Yes, I’m a relatively old geezer struggling to learn a few more new tricks before the sunset years filch my remaining energy and cognitive functions. For the past 20 years, I’ve been working mostly with proprietary control systems, so my PC-related programming skills have become very rusty and sometimes obsolete I’m hoping to recharge them with this course and position myself to at least understand smart contracts and DAPPs in some depth and, optimistically speaking, to be actually able to code them. In any event, I’m sure it will be a fun, challenging and informative experience.

1 Like

Hey all!

I’m excited to be taking Ivan and Filip’s “Smart Contract Programming” course. I found Ivan’s YouTube channel about 6 months ago now and was hooked from the get go. I appreciate his deeper, technical take on cryptocurrency topics. I find that as a developer involved in this space Ivan has a more nuanced and analytical perspective than most YouTube personalities – indeed a thought leader within the crypto community. I’m excited to have found Filip’s channel as well now and engaging with his content too.

I’m currently a freelancer who loves engaging with clients on projects in emerging technology spaces. These days I thrive on projects that involve machine learning, cryptoassets, and information security. I’m fascinated by quantum information processing and plan on learning about and working in this exciting emerging field sometime in the future as well.

Previously I worked as a cybersecurity consultant. My favorite part of that job was penetration testing, where I would get to be a simulated hacker to help clients shore up their information security defenses. By hacking into companies and exposing security holes I would get to have all the creative problem solving fun that comes with hacking without any of the legal risk! Plus collaborating with companies to mitigate their vulnerabilities and teaching them how to spot the real bad guys is immensely satisfying. In the past I’ve also worked on prototypes for computer vision applications.

My current project involves using recurrent neural networks to automate profitable trading of cryptoassets. I’m really loving TensorFlow and the myriad Python libraries within the machine learning space in general.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m at University at the moment in Bristol, England and I’ve been self-educating and researching crypto and blockchain for just over a year now…bought the course on programming and just started it today…lots to learn!

1 Like

Hey,

My name is Luiz Menniti, I’m software engineer, I used to work in financial institutions like Itau and Bloomberg LP.

Programming languages, Golang (REST API) and Python (Data Mining).

Recently I start a company with a friends in order to create a new blockchain descentralized exchange, we are working on ICO and the chain.

I’m really interest on work with Ivan and get me the background I need to understand the smart contracts on ethereum.

Also about me I practice calistenics and workout in Gym and I totally geek.

Thank you very much.

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luiz-menniti-9466337b/

1 Like

Hi all! My name is Lisa, I am a creative director living in London.

A few years ago I discovered bitcoin, blockchain and ethereum !*!
Now I want to create a dapp on ethereum or maybe several dapps!!

Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge and creativity this community has to offer!!

1 Like