Introduce yourself

Whats up guys - Oscar here! Studying M. Sc @ Computer Science - AI & Machine Learning. Summarising my Tech Interest, I’m a vivid programmer, coding various projects in most languages.

I don’t know much about bitcoin or blockchain in general, but spend quite some time with Ivan, who influences and teaches me a lot. I’ll most probably spend a lot of time on this forum just to learn more!

When I’m not coding I’m generally writing, working with leadership, or practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / Stronglifts :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi ya, I’m Johannes. Stockholm based software dev and entrepreneur, about 10 years as a professional dev previous founder etc. Got addicted early summer during parental leave and ethereum mining gold rush. Quit the best software dev job I’ve ever had earlier this month to go all in on blockchains! It’s an exciting time, I have a very loose plan but nothing concrete which is both amazing and scary. I think the plan is something along the lines of learning more while trade bots pay the rent. If you would have told me that plan a year a go I would have laughed at it :smiley:

13 Likes

haha! välkommen Johannes! Exciting times indeed!

1 Like

Hey, I am George, and I do biz dev / marketing / ops.

I have extensive experience with angels investors, VCs, and early stage tech startups - raising capital for my startup and investing in other startups alongside European and Silicon Valley based angels.

A few months ago I realized blockchains and ICOs will disrupt the traditional VC industry as well as public stock markets. So I jumped into blockchain excited about what is coming ahead! :slight_smile:

Currently I am working on 2 blockchain projects:

• LEAP ( https://www.leap.gg/ ) LEAP builds the smart contract infrastructure to connect key stakeholders in the eSports industry.
  • HYDRA (website and more info coming soon)

Lastly, I have been following you Ivan almost since the very beginning of your channel…love the videos and the content, which is why I am glad to be part of your community.

15 Likes

Hi George! Awesome having you here :smiley: glad to hear that you are an old timer! Impressive work, wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Lennie from Kingdom of Tonga, newbie since handful months back. Sure an interesting and exciting area, helped greatly by Ivan and others like him putting time aside to assist and comment for benefit of all. Thanks.

5 Likes

Hey Guys!

My name is Joshua and I’m a software engineer. I like everything about new tech!

4 Likes

hi, i’m Kendo a web developer from Thailand. i’ve been watching your channel. it’s a great place to learn about crypto currency. keep doing your great work Ivan.

5 Likes

Hi All!

I’m Jeremy, currently a product manager based in Singapore. I tend to contribute more in the design / business side of building products. I started reading about crypto seriously early on this year and have been fascinated ever since. Been tinkering with a few ideas, but nothing concrete yet :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile:

I have been in the crypto space for the past 18 months and I have been personally involved with 3 big ICOs, all Ethereum based.

I am interested in what crypto can offer the world.

Riaan

4 Likes

I am from Kazakhstan. And bitcoin is getting popular around people, but some people still think it is a scam. People in Kazakhstan have almost the same mentality as Russians. So, with bitcoin I saw an opportunity to help people around the world, and I decided to start from the country I am most familiar with.

5 Likes

Hi, my Name is Julien and I started learning about blockchain and co. about three months ago. I just started a youtube channel with Ivan as an inspiration called CryptoRev; Also have a twitter and a Steemit named Cryptorev if anybody wants to keep updated or chat with me :slight_smile: I’m already hyped about seeing this forum develop.

All the best!

4 Likes

Hi guys! I’m Federico, medical student from Italy. I’m trying my best to learn blockchain technology and I’m glad to have found Ivan’s channel and this great community!

7 Likes

Hi,

I am Apu from India. Been following Ivan on youtube and landed up here :blush:

Very interested in gaining knowledge on blockchain & crypto

Thanks Ivan for all of your good work !!!

Rgds

6 Likes

Hi Ivan and Cryptopubr’s. I’m Mike, Ivan knows this space really well and makes it an interesting place to be. Thanks and well done!

3 Likes

Hey my name is Elsa, you might have seen me on YT as well, I’m learning about crypto and am excited being part of this amazing community!

11 Likes

Elsa, Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Very welcome everyone! Super nice having you all here! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m 39, French, work in healthcare, first invest in bitcoin in 2013. I hope to learn more about crypto world. I would like to thank Ivan for his videos on YT and for lauching this new community.

9 Likes

Welcome my French friend! :slight_smile: :fr:

4 Likes