Introduce yourself

Could you elaborate a bit more on this! You’ve got my curiosity.

2 Likes

H Ivan, I am fairly new to this crypto stuff. Especially interested in Iota as I can see many, many possible appliactions. Got to your forum via one of the many YouTube videos I watched on this subject. Great stuff that you put this together. Btw, I live down under.

3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Torbjörn, from Sweden. I am very interested in learning about the technologies behind cryptocurrencies and how they will change behavior and services on internet. The currencies themselves are also exciting even though it feels like a lot of them will be gartered out.

Looking forward to learn more and learn to meet other technology fans.

Mr T

3 Likes

Hi there, I’m Agugo and I’m still relatively new to the crypto space. I’ve been lurking mostly and developing product ideas in the background. I’m now working on a real project with a remote team.

By day I’m an entrepreneur in tech, and based in London. Looking to meet collaborators and attend meetups to learn.

For fun? Climbing, swimming, cycling and travel. Hit me up! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is wolagno and I am network and information security engineer. I am very enthusiast about the blockchain, tangle technology, and their application.
Thanks Ivan for this page.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, hi Ivan,

I heard about this community because of the youtube channel.
I’m Van from Germany, currently I’m in South Korea studying for a Masters Degree in Computer Science. To find a topic for my Master Thesis I started researching about blockchain technology. Currently, I focus on how blockchain can improve smart cities. In this context I found out about Iota which makes me really excited, because it seems to overcome the scalability problems of blockchains.
I’m looking forward to better understanding all the pros and cons of different solutions.
Besides studying, I do a lot of sports (breakdancing, running, workout, social dancing).

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My name is Luz .
Live on Panama .Graphic Designer. I’m a salad!
I’m learning to invest on cryptocurrency , steemian blogger addicted to social media.
Have a instagram called @HanrrietLouve
I enjoy a lot of reading , researching, meeting new people ,plus photography and languages.
Want to create a change on the world from my little spot! So I’m saying HELL O.
Talk to me about any topic is well invited !

2 Likes

Hello everyone im glad to be here and glad to add m knowledge in this collective. Will be glad to learn from many of you!

2 Likes

Hey Ivan and troop.

Im a multimediacontent creator and musician. Im looking into cryptocurrency and tokens to discover new ways to create and sustain an economy for content creators free from networks, broadcasters and streaming services. Basically money from viewer straight to the content creator.

Wonder if this topic warrants a separate thread as cryptocurrencies do hold some potential in this regard too (eg. Steem and yours.org)

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and i’m new to the blockchain/crypto world. I got interested in Bitcoin when i noticed they are excepting it on jmbullion.com where i buy my silver. I just want to learn more about it and hopefully discover the next Bitcoin and get rich lol

Seriously though, i’m looking for new opportunities in this cryptocurrency world. Any tips? My Ledger Nano S is suppose to arrive tomorrow and i’m ready to start slinging some cash.

2 Likes

Hey all!
Started looking into crypto currencies about a year ago. Finally bit the bullet and put my money where my mouth is loving the explosive world of blockchain and learning about all the cryptocurrencies. Have a web development background so eyeing up some of the interesting happening of Lisk and ethereum Solidity.

Love to chat more with other people in the London area and looking to get some interesting jobs in the space.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Clint and I’m not an alcoholic :grinning:. I am happy to be here and I hope to learn a lot from you all. I’m a big fan of Ivan, his colleagues and their work. I hope I can learn something from this exciting new future tech that will enable me to do something meaningful and beneficial for all my fellow Humans.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m Kris. I’m new to the world of cryptocurrencies. I’m looking to soak up as much knowledge as possible. I came across this site while doing random searches about ICO ratings. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Samir Attyani and I work as an IT manager, previously did lots of coding work :slight_smile: .

I enjoy technology and recently got to know about crypto currency and the beautiful world of block chain

Looking forward to connect with you guys to learn as much as I can and also share the knowledge

samir

2 Likes

Hello Everyone.

My name is Thomas. I have been vary interested in crypto technology for a while now, particularly the blockchain technologies behind Iota and Ethereum. I am very excited to start learning as much as I can about this new technology and how it is creating the next industrial revolution. Now is the best time to be alive, especially those who wish to learn.

I study Finance & Economics at university (would rather not say where). This is why I have entrenched myself into as many cryptocurrency communities as I can. The finance world is about to be revolutionized and not many people around me see the opportunity ahead. I wish to know as much about this technology, and much more about the functions of the internet, as it is a fascination of mine.

Other then that, I’m sadly lacking a lot of practical knowledge. I’m reading white papers, but don’t even know a coding language. I’m more than willing to get as much knowledge as I can out of this community, but please understand how much of a beginner I am at this.

1 Like

Hi Ivan and everyone!
My Name is Eitan and I live in California.
My background is in chip design (electrical engineering), system on a chip and sensors in general and lately I moved into business management.
My interest in crypto started as an investor and got hooked pretty deeply in the past year, probably like most of hte people in the forum.
I am lately interested in IOTA both from an investor standpoint, but also as a potential developer standpoint.
I appreciate the level of detail in Ivan’s channel - Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @Awesomeautism I’m completely new to blockchain tech as well. I am a UX designer and one thing we acknowledge in UX is the value of bringing your previous experience to the table.
That being said, I would love to hear about some of the white papers you have been reading and get your opinion on the potential impact that blockchain tech is set to have?

2 Likes

hi @wolagno What are the biggest security challenges that blockchain has to over come? And do you think there are other big challenges to over come in blockchain tech that people are over looking?

1 Like

Hi guys! Me from Sweden. I work as HVAC engineer but love it and crypto currency.

1 Like

Hi. I’m Shock. I’m a software engineer in New York City. Hope to have some interesting discussions with everyone!

2 Likes