Introduce yourself

Same here! Let’s broaden our knowledge!

Hey! I am from Lausanne! Currently living in Colombia for a few months but nice to see compatriots here!

1 Like

Wow, great to see you here!

Hi firepol, just came back this weekend from Crypto Valley Zug! :wink:

Hi guys, my name is Gerard from Brussels. I have been in crypto since 2016. I have no deep knowledge about programming (except maybe for masternodes i used to install).
I would love to learn as much as i can. I have the feeling to be in middle 1970’s when computers where known only by just a few people.

My name is Chad. I have been speculating in crypto for two years but have not spent much time learning the programming side of things. Looking forward to learning more…

Hi all. Brand new to programming and excited to get started. I’ve been an investor since 2017, so lots of ups and downs in the space already, and looking to really get a handle on the tech behind the financial instruments at this stage. Blockchain and crypto is THE most exciting technology being developed right now, and this looks like a great way to get started.

Hi guys, my name is Andy from The Netherlands. I’m in the crypto space for nearly two years now, started as an investor in mainly ICO’s (+30). The reason I started this course is mainly because I want to learn programming in also trading. Now I see that there is much much more I can learn from Ivan and Filip so very excited. Cheers

Hey Guys, my name is Hesham from Canada, I am a Data Science Consultant I have experience in healthcare and finance industry. I created a deep learning bot that predicts the price movements of Forex of the most traded markets. Check it out if you are interested it is free :slight_smile: https://t.me/fyloos

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Shaun. I’m from the U.S. I’m tired of dead-end jobs that don’t pay well, so I’m spending nearly all day every day learning to code. I want to be at the forefront of this new technology, and I also want a career that might enable mobility. Programming seems ideal. It’s also challenging, fun, and meaningful - blockchain tech has the opportunity to transform the world. Glad to be here!

Hi Ivan,

My name is Howard and I live in Israel. With a background in computing, I am currently working in the cryptocurrency field.

1 Like

Hello fellow seekers!

I am PhiloBedo. Clyde and I are very excited to embark on this quest for knowledge with you all! I have been in the space for about 2 years now and have watched Ivan on Tech explode in the blockchain arena. I have fought the good fight on the crypto exchanges and have been knowledgeable enough to make a few bucks. Now, I want to go deep-diving, and get a better understanding of how the clock ticks. I believe that this is the beginning of a new age as we transition to the 4th Era of Industrial Revolution, which will be the Graphene or Blockchain Era, before the A.I. or Quantum Computing Era. Being able to interface with machines, as well as build and program them will be a massive future industry. I believe programming is the profession of the future. I want in. I want Ivan and Filip (virtual friends, from previous excellent Academy courses) to guide me. I would like to start sharing my experiences and knowledge, while at the same time grow in my knowledge through this community’s education and experience. In Ivan’s words…Very welcome to be here.

Hello all - I am Uzma
I discovered Bitcoin in late 2017 and it blew my mind ! From there I learned about the altcoin market. Many people have yet to understand the impact this technology will have in their lives - BUT I am fully aware. So I am here to join like minded people to discuss and share. I am here to learn how I can contribute to this revolutionary industry in my own way.

Hi folks,

I’m Matt, a software engineer in San Francisco who enjoys functional programming. I mostly use Scala at work, but sometimes other languages at work or on side projects.

I first heard about bitcoin 6 or 7 years ago, but it took me a long time to believe it could actually succeed (It’s not “backed” by anything. Moreover, you can always fork!). I am amazed to see all the development and thought that is going into blockchain even in the bear market. More former skeptics are beginning to see that this is a really revolutionary idea with so many potential applications. It will be fun to see which projects succeed and which do not as the market becomes more mature.

I am very excited to learn how to write smart contracts. The idea of “unstoppable code” that runs on a decentralized world computer that nobody controls is amazing.

My favorite project in this space right now is Hex.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I heard about bitcoin in 2011, but i did’t buy. Second time I bought bitcoin and another altcoin in 2017. I mined ETH and some altcoins.

Thank you Ivan for youtube channel!

Hi, I’m Pawel from Poland. I have been into crypto about 2 years now. Just enrolled for Ivan on tech Academy and i hope we can learn a lot together!
Best of luck everyone!

Hello guys, my name is Larry Frank from Nigeria, I laid my hands on the smart contract course yesterday, and I’ll say it’s definitely worth it. Thanks Ivan.
I hope I get to meet big brains here and learn more about cryptocurrency.

Hello everyone I am called Bryant. I spent 5 years working as an Administrative professional but didn’t find any sense of fulfillment until I began studying the stock and currency markets in 2016. The year after, I discovered BTC, LTC, and ETH and became absolutely obsessed with Blockchain tech and the community. I have so much fun learning about the space, keeping up to date with the news, analyzing the market, and chatting with the community in youtube video comments lol. I’ve decided to learn how to program so I can contribute more to the global economic evolution that is Blockchain. For the first time in my life, I’m excited to learn. I’ve completed Deep Blockchain Fundamentals and now I’m on the Smart Contract Programming course. Very excited for the future! I’m looking forward to meeting Ivan, Filip, you all, and many more influential people in the crypto space.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Flora Lou from Philippines, an IT by profession, and a crypto enthusiast. I’ve in crypto space for 4 years now and I’m interested in learning blockchain tech since it can revolutionize and provide borderless solutions to the world. :slight_smile:

Hi Uzma. Welcome to the amazing and exciting world of “programming, blockchain and bitcoin”. I hope you can do some great contributions to this field.

1 Like