Introduce yourself

Hello!! I am a Catastrophe Insurance Adjuster from Texas excited to learn some programming and excited to learn about the blockchain!!

Hi everyone im Gee from Birmingham UK, ive just started the course, Im totally new to this as crypto has made me see the bigger picture and want to change my life by learning the course and finding a job in this space.

Ive been doing various jobs in my life and always wanted to work with computers in a technical way and not to be trained as monkey (or a number) doing specific tasks.

Ive been investing small amounts in the crypto space but I want to do more. With the help from all that are here I appreciate the help and a great thank you.

Just been Unfairly Dismissed from work (which i am appealing) and sick and tired of all the drama with finding the same deadend jobs. ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.

All the best wishes to everyone.

1 Like

Hello. I am very happy to join all of the Ivan on Tech students on the forum. I have been interested in blockchain tech for a few years and expect that I’ll get to read about some great ideas here in addition to learning a lot of cool stuff. Very much looking forward my next course; smart contract programming. I have recently completed the deep fundamentals course and am a better man for it. Thanks for the knowledge Ivan and Filip and Team.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, My name is Fly and i want to thank you for creating such an awesome community.

I fairly new to block chain world and everything related to it.

Its a great chance for me to learn about this tech and get to know more people around the world.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to take this course, as I’m aiming to broaden my skills and have a deep interest in understanding this revolutionary technology. Looking forward to chatting with y’all on the forums :slight_smile:

Rob

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your awesome courses. I just finished the Deep Fundamental courses and now I am joining this forum because I want to learn more.

My name is Dimas, I live in Bavaria Germany. I am a material engineer by education but I really like blockchain technology and the future it has. Thus, I take a plunge in it by joining your academy and start to learn about programming.

I have no experience before in programming and I will do my best to learn it. With the help of this community, I am confident that I will be better day by day.

I hope I can get a job in the blockchain industry here in Germany/Europe

1 Like

Hello Everyone.

My name is Barry and I come from Ireland - originally from the Southwest and now living in Dublin. I work as a front end developer for a well known multinational company. I’m very interested to start learning how to program in Solidity and other cryptocurrency programming languages. I listen to your show on the way in to work in the morning - keep up the great work:-)

Hey guys, i’m Andrei, 31 and i’m a big crypto enthusiast and fan.
I work in healthcare (physician) and i would love to extend my knowledge to include crypto/blockchain tech. I would of course love to bridge the two areas of interest.
I’m here to learn and to make friends. And i’m already learning :slight_smile:

Hi all!

My name is ali and I am here to learn programming with you all. Thank you Ivan for all the info you provide and this course :slight_smile:

I have introduced myself but I keep getting the introduction notification everytime I come here

Hey all!

My name is Aleks, I’m from Montreal, Canada but I currently live in Berlin, Germany. I work as a software developer and I recently started to get interested in blockchain related topics. I’ve been playing a little with the Ethereum platform and I find it quite interesting.

When I’m not nerding out on the computer, I can usually be found at a bouldering or climbing gym.

I’m looking forward to learning more about blockchain and to exchange with the community on the topic.

Cheers,

Hello everyone, Adu here. I operate an art gallery in Las Vegas and looking to explore the crypto world.:wink:

Hi guys, my name is Dijana. I came into the blockchain space 1 year ago. I learned so much from Ivan! I watched every “Good Morning Crypto”-Session on youtube and have also booked the fantastic course “Deep fundamentals”.

I am so excited about this space that I spend my entire time in that space, reading and learing as much I can.

And now I got the incredible opportunity to do a presentation of 3 hours at a leading business school in Switzerland talking about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I am so excited and happy to have the chance to spread this awesome topic to the students :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Andrés and I live in Argentina. I currently work as an embedded software developper, but I like learning other stuff too. I’ve been watching Ivan’s channel for some time now, and I’m just starting with the smart contract programming course. Hope it’s fun!
Greetings!

2 Likes

Hello all!

My name is Matt I am 29 years old and currently a Project Manager for a EPC (Engineering / Procurement / Construction) company. I have been interested in Computers since I was very young and have worked in some computer support positions growing up as well as have taken some programming and Computer Science classes. I went to Clemson University and majored in Construction Science and Management. I have been in the Blockchain space since May of 2018 when I started learning about cryptocurrencies and set up an LLC and started Mining Bitcoin and Altcoins. I am very interested in Programming and the Blockchain Space and learning more about Blockchain’s potential Industrial and Business use cases as well as how I can get involved.

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m Paolo from the crypto valley Zurich, Switzerland. Software engineer with background in web applications, C#, .NET, lately at work (for a company developing a personal finance management tool) switched to DevOps, at home I use Linux and code in Python (& also a bit in JavaScript) in my side projects.

I recently discovered @ivan, love his videos and I’m giving the academy a try to bring my programming knowledge to the next level. I’m excited to code my own algo trading bot and I’d like to find a job in the future related to crypto!

2 Likes

Hi all! Elana/Adam here. We are attorneys in California (Silicon Valley Area). We became interested in the crypto space about 2-3 years ago and have been Ivan for almost as long. Super excited to learn to code with you all in this community!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Fets. I’ve been a model, martial arts instructor, internet technician, and an elementary school teacher amongst many other things. As a hobby, I research ancient history and everything extraordinary. I’m interested in everything, which is what brought me to crypto. Love Ivan’s channel. Took me about a year to get started in this course, but finally I’m here. Wish I could just do the Neo thing and know crypto Kung Fu already. Happy to be here!

Hi I’m Andrea I work in a broadcast company as a manager in South Florida. I don’t know anything about coding but I’m pretty obsessed with blockchain and bitcoin so I’m here to learn the business side.

I’m originally from Spain, I’ve always love sports and I would love to work in something that helps the world :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello my name is Dimitry , from Israel , started crypto in mid 2017 , and ever since watching Ivan and trying get more knowledge from this space because it is 100% the future.

2 Likes