Introduce yourself

Hi All,

My name is Subash and I’m living in Sydney Australia.

I have been working in the Data Analytics and Cloud computing space for the last 11 years.

Got into Crypto in Nov’17 and have been interested in learning about blockchain technology ever since.

Pretty excited to be a part of this community. Hope to learn as well as contribute as much as possible.

cheers,
Subash

Hello, Ivan & friends!
I’m Lion, a big fan of the blockchain. I live in China currently.
It’s extremely exciting to join this community and to learn mutually.

hello! my name is Echo and im 15 from scotland. ive been learning about blockchain and watching ivan for awhile. looking foward to start learning this skill.

Hi Guys! My name is Rony living in Mexico, learning along side you all… good luck!

Hi all, I’m Joris and living in Holland. I have no experience with programming but still think I’m not too old to learn. I follow Ivan approximately over a year now and he gained my trust to follow his course. I make my best of it and think that i need a lot of help from you. When I can do something in return, don’t hesitate to ask me anything!!

1 Like

Hi I signed up for the course a year ago and forgot about it. I want to learn as much as humanly possible from this course. I’ve been in crypto/blockchain for a little over a year and everyday I learn something new and want to take advantage of this opportunity to get a career in blockchain. Thank you Ivan.

I have one question… at the end of this course is there some sort of certificate?

1 Like

Hello Everyone! My name is Raj and I am very excited to embark on this journey with all of you and our intructors Ivan and Filip. I went to Georgia Tech for computer Engineering, Transferred to Florida Atlantic University and completed my degree in Health Science after changing majors. I also have a an extensive undergraduate background in biology. After having left behind coding since taking introductory Matlab courses, I am looking to return, learn, and polish my skills. My goal is to achieve a career in Healthcare IT, preferably using blockchain to improve security, access, and interoperablity of health records.

1 Like

Hi, guys!
My name is Alan I’m a digital artist and web designer with Contemporary Art background. Currently, I’m a student of IOTA and it’s great experiences so far. My relation with crypto began in 2013. I found the site bitcoin.com made the bookmark and after that I’ve read the news from time to time but didn’t make serious move into crypto space, I’m still not investing in any crypto, but as an artist I like the futuristic idea of the crypto future, that’s why it’s great to be here and I look forward with optimism that eventually this community will end up with great achievement.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me. Apologies for the delay, I didn’t receive a reply notification.

Even though my research is in a pre-embryonic stage - I’ve just submitted my proposal to my supervisors - I definitely face a similar challenge of how to present these ideas as credible as opposed to hype-driven! Bitcoin comes into the conversation more than I would like it to!!

I’d love to keep updated about your project. Bring on blockchain 3.0!

Good luck,

Mel (Miss!)

Hello, my name is Mary. I learned about bitcoin and Ethereum in 2017 and through Ivans’ You Tube channel am learning about blockchain technology. Years ago I wanted to study computer science but was discouraged from doing so. So now I have my opportunity! I am from RI USA but have lived abroad in London gone through checkpoint Charlie, spent time in Mexico… love history, reading, good music. Very happy to be here!

Hello everyone!

My name is Tom Cunningham (obviously!) I am a complete beginner to programming so this course will be a real challenge for me. I’ve completed Ivan’s Blockchain Deep Fundamentals course before this which I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to solidify their blockchain understanding.

I am very interested in blockchain technology and particularly excited about a potential token economy sometime in the near future.

Anyone on a similar journey looking to make connections can find me on Facebook searching “Tom Cunningham Durham University” - I’ll only accept profiles that look like actual people of course.

Thanks and good luck everyone :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Hi,
So my name is Tony, I live in the northern part of Sweden. Right now I work with a VR Game but not a real programmer yet :wink:
I have been reading about Crypto since beginning of 2012, been around the world at different events the next one is Anarchapulco in february. Have held meetings with politicianl and lecture them about Blockchain but now I think it is time to lear coding :smiley:

Tony

My name is Joshua. I first got involved with crypto currencies in August 2018 because my wife and I were looking to buy some stocks with the Robinhood app. I began trading cryptos on Robinhood and immediately began learning about blockchain and crypto currencies on youtube. Ivan On Tech was one of the first channels I discovered and really apreciated. So since discovering blockchain tech I have become quite passionate for the possibilities that it provides humanity. There are so many opportunities to decentralize our societies, advance our industries, amend (or even eliminate) our governments, and share knowledge and ideas. I have no previous programming experience and I am excited to learn how to build on the blockchain!

Other interests of mine include Hiking, Skiing, Shooting, Paintball, History, Cosmology, Sacred Geometry, Unified Physics, and Spirituality. I am also Vegan.

Happy to be a part of this community and looking forward to meeting and learning with you all!

Ivan does give a certificate upon completion. I have one from the Deep Fundamentals course.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply

Hi, I’m Troopy! I’ve been hodling crypto since 2016 and have decided that I want to get into the space and make some Dapps. I’ve taught myself a little JS already, but I’m wanting to push myself further to get to the point where I am fluent enough to make my own dapps and web3 websites. I’m a tech, crypto, sci-fi, gaming, and anime enthusiast too.

Hello Ivan,

I am Asyraf from Malaysia. I have been following your Youtube Channel since 2018 and would like to know more about blockchain technology. Your course will be my stepping stone to blockchain venture

Hi, I’m Julien Mbony. I was introduced to Bitcoin in 2013, I know all about the fundamentals, but its my first time learning to code.

Over the years I did lost of projects in this ecosystem in other to spread knowledge in my local town. here is my Linkedin account if you want to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julien-mbony-07a31a9b

Thank you Ivan for your course and your Youtube Channel :))

1 Like

Hi everyone
I am Hendrik, working as freelance in Telecom/IT Industry around the world. I got into Crypto in 2016 when I bought Bitcoin in a country that had problems with Euro/USD exchange, so I exchanged my money into Bitcoin :slight_smile: . I strongly believe in the decentralization (trustless) concepts, basically the freedom to create your own Value Exchange Network without central government or organizations. That will free the world and spark a lot of innovations.
I followed Ivan for more than a year, and decided to take some of his courses.
Hope to get some work in this space, or combine it with Telecom/IT work.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question
cheers!!

1 Like