Human Computer Interaction & Prototyping

**Which type of developer programs the code that users interact with directly?
Front End

In web-development, what languages does a frontend developer typically use?
HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Which type of developer is responsible for making sure the logic of the application runs smoothly?
Back End

Which type of developer is responsible for handling databases?
Back End

Which languages can you use in order to communicate with a database (give 2 examples)?
MySQL, Oracle.**

Filip,

Great video! I’m looking forward to trying proto.io or a similar program out for my ideas.

Katy

PS I know Ivan likes pictures associated with people, however, i can’t get my photo to show up. I uploaded it into Google Plus but it still doesn’t show up.

I like these quizzes better than the list of questions comparing Frontend & Backend programmers that have to be copied and answered. i got all of the answers correct! That means you’re an effective teacher/leader.

Thanks

katy

Thanks. I’m not sure what’s going on with the picture, can’t you just upload it directly?

Nice Job Filip.

I got 3/3.

HCI is a field of study focusing on the interfaces between human and computers to enable UX via UI.

The Risk of skipping Protyping and testing may result to designing a product or service no one wants to use or have to redesign the product at a later stage due to the need to modify to User Experience will be time consuming and waste of man-hour.

Wireframing is very important because it is a cheap and simple way to start designing and testing a product/service. And it saves a lot of time to re-design and do so much jobs to suit UX.

Great lesson.

Why should you use simple wireframe tools and why should you use advanced tools?