1. HTML is a markup language that presents/structure content and data in a certain way for the end users.
2. Presents/structure content and data in a certain way for the end users on the web.
3. Cause we want to be able to connect our backend code (like solidity, C++) to users in a good looking and easy to understand presentation on the web.
4. Take a certain content and change it or decide how its going to be presented/structured with an element.
5. <>content</> with the name of the element inside the brackets, so content inside open and closing tags and element name inside both tag brackets.
6. An attribute is extra information about an element that you dont want to be Visual in the content.
Links some rules that the HTML page need to follow to considered good.
Wraps all content on the entire site and is called the root element.
Contains all information you dont want to see in your content.
Sets the title of you page, which is the title in the web browser tab for your site.
Contains all the content on the page. The content you want the end user to see.