Final Game Code

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X-239nvLA8V4EJlnI3I7CCvjQKHhBTnE/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes

Thanks @ivan @filip for putting together such a great and fun curriculum ;o) I finished the course last night and found it was a perfect follow up to the Smart Contract Programming course. I’m already playing around with adding other functionality for practice and planning out a couple other small game ideas to learn more.

Cheers from Canada!
Henri

0 Likes

Thank you Henri, we appreciate your kind words. I’m glad you liked it.

0 Likes

I finished the course just now. Had to really push myself super hard to reach the end in short amount of time. Thanks to my prior programming experience most stuff was easy except ERC1155 part but worked out nicely in the end. Will try to improve on the game look and feel as well as maybe deploy the whole code on professional server. Really inspired by teacher @filip and of course always from Mr. @ivan. I am myself also a part-time programming teacher so learn lot of things related to teaching methodology as well.

0 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot! I’m happy you enjoyed it, keep learning!!

0 Likes