Final Game Code

3 Likes

Thanks @ivan @filip for putting together such a great and fun curriculum ;o) I finished the course last night and found it was a perfect follow up to the Smart Contract Programming course. I’m already playing around with adding other functionality for practice and planning out a couple other small game ideas to learn more.

Cheers from Canada!
Henri

1 Like

Thank you Henri, we appreciate your kind words. I’m glad you liked it.

I finished the course just now. Had to really push myself super hard to reach the end in short amount of time. Thanks to my prior programming experience most stuff was easy except ERC1155 part but worked out nicely in the end. Will try to improve on the game look and feel as well as maybe deploy the whole code on professional server. Really inspired by teacher @filip and of course always from Mr. @ivan. I am myself also a part-time programming teacher so learn lot of things related to teaching methodology as well.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot! I’m happy you enjoyed it, keep learning!!

2 Likes

Yep, a great, fun course! Cheers

2 Likes

Hey @filip , @ivan. Thank you so much for the great course. It sure was a challenge trying to figure out all of the different changes to make to get things to work (especially in web3 since it has evolved at lot since this course was filmed). I really learned how to error handle and to use google as a tool to do my own research and figure out how to fix errors and more importantly how to understand them. Thank you so much i learned so much with this course i am very grateful. I feel ready to now to start using morallis which i cant wait to dive deep into. Keep up the great content you guys are changing the game

Evan

2 Likes

Took me 3days, but I learned a lot!

I wrote everything in Typescript with ethers.js so if you guys want to see (and learn), here’s my repo:
https://github.com/REGO350/eth-gaming-frontend

Also, I used hardhat instead of Truffle:
https://github.com/REGO350/eth-gaming

2 Likes

This is super loaded and indeed massive amounts of time your team put to make this indepth and thorough as possible. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hello, greetings

Ivan on Tech / Moralis Academy. Thank you so much for the time and effort given in making this course. I’ve learned so much. One step forward as a blockchain and game developer. This was my most awaited course in the academy (because I took the other courses first before this especially the Smart Contract Programming 201 course). Cool, I got to try out Infura here however I’m one step closer to Moralis which I will use (and focus on) after finishing the courses I planned on taking here in the academy. Great work, thank you again :slight_smile:

With kind regards

2 Likes

I can not download the code.zip file.
Please check it.

Hello,
Likely, the resource is no longer available. Probably you can check the code of someone else. See above and check REGO350’s remark