I don’t know about you, but I’ve been totally wrapped-up in the World Cup happening in Russia.
As i love soccer (or football as my non-US friends call it) and occasionally placing a bet on a match, and because ETH is my favorite cryptocurrency, i searched for eth world cup bets and came across the listing for the Ether World Cup site at https://www.etherworldcup.com
Here’s what I like about that site:
- It’s not an ICO or Airdrop or Token sale or anything like that.
- it’s not a long-term project you have to wait on for months or years to see fulfilled.
- There are no high fees from brokers or hidden fees from unverifiable ‘system processes’
it’s just ETH bets.
- so it’s all transparent on the blockchain and confirmed and verified with smart contracts and independent data sources that confirm and verify all the scores and results.
- As far as the fun of sports betting goes … it meets and beats my Gooooaaalllll!