Encrypting Bitcoin Wallets - Reading Assignment

Answer the questions below:

1. Why is it important to encrypt your wallet?
  2. What is the risk of not having a password if an attacker gets access to your file system?

1:so that others cant spend funds on my wallet
2. if they get access to my file system and my wallet.dat isnt encrypted tehy can sped funds immediatly

1. It’s impt. to incrypt my wallet so noone can access it except me.
  2. My passphrase will incrypt and decrypt my wallet… If i dont have one, my wallet will be easily accessable.
  1. Makes it harder if not impossible to steal your private keys 2. They can access your private keys
  1. Why is it important to encrypt your wallet? If the wallet is encrypted even if am attacker gains access to the device they could not access your funds.
  2. What is the risk of not having a password if an attacker gets access to your file system? The attacker could gain access to my key file and then spend my Bitcoin.
  1. If the wallet.dat is taken it will at least take time to access it. Don’t use weak passwords.

2. They could steal all your funds.

1. Why is it important to encrypt your wallet?
So other people cannot access your wallet.dat file

2. What is the risk of not having a password if an attacker gets access to your file system?
he can open your wallet file and spend the coins

1.So no one but you can access it on your computer

1. Your bitcoin can easily be taken.
  1. It is important to encrypt your wallet so hackers cannot access you coins.
  2. If you have no password and a hacker gets in then your assets are likely to be stolen.
    Please correct me if these answers are not correct.