EMJAC Waste to Wealth Token Pre-Sales & Info

Hi,

I’ve been looking at a bunch of ecofriendly coins, and I’ve found one I can roll with, big time. I’m totally supporting it and promoting it. It’s something amazing I think everyone should know about.

EMJAC turns tires to Tokens. for more info about the most revolutionary ecofriendly cryptocurrency, visit www.EMJAC.io

In the crypto space, there are a number of green, energy-conscious, eco-friendly projects already launched. Some are in development, and others are about to hit to market. These include EcoCoin (Saving Trees with Crypto), Burst Coin (Using Proof of Storage for EcoFriendly Energy Efficiency), and Electro Miner (Solar powered crypto mining). There are more, of course, and they are all very different projects with different aims. And every one of them serves different markets and customers.

EMJAC.io Turns Waste to Wealth by Recycling Tires into Cryptocurrency Tokens

The reason I like EMJAC, is they work to clean up a significant chunk of the environment by turning a common type of pollution into cryptocurrency, and that empowers the participants who do their part to clean the Earth we all live on!

EMJAC Overview

EMJAC is an Energy Asset-Based Blockchain trading platform.
EMJAC is focused on being the leader in the industrial Waste-to-Wealth sector, and is working to achieve this with the constant innovation of its technology and products ecosystem.

EMJAC was established to promote innovations and pioneering methods in green technology and tokenizing commodities through Blockchain integration.

EMJAC’s core mission is to manage the illegally dumped waste tires worldwide.

Telegram: https://t.me/emjac

Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j64t3geas8q193y/EMJAC_WHITEPAPER_v1.1.pdf?dl=0

Here is some important information about EMJAC:

Token Architecture
EMJAC is a pre-mined token which is adopted from ERC20 platform known for its technical standard that dictates a number of rules and actions that an Ethereum token or smart contract must be able to implement. The internal structure of the EMJAC is same as Ethereum cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a crypto currency whose blockchain is generated by Ethereum platform makes EMJAC perfect for smart contract functionality.

Token Features

1. Instant Confirmation of Payment in 15 seconds
  2. Smart contract features
  3. Personal spending information and transactions kept private and fungible
  4. Future projects can be proposed and for the community to discuss
  5. EMJAC blockchain and encrypted user data storage
  6. Decentralized API

If you’re looking for real ways to take part in the renewable energy culture and also see some financial value for it, I hope you will consider looking into EMJAC and supporting the project by joining the crowdsale and the community that’s built around crypto-based conservation. And if not that, then I hope you do at least pick some project that is near and dear to your heart, and make a positive impact with your contribution to save our planet for future generations.

EMJAC FACTS AT-A-GLANCE
CRYPTO NAME EMJAC
CRYPTO TICKER EMJAC
ALGORITHM Ethash
MAX SUPPLY 250,000,000
CONFIRMATION 3 Confirmations
PRE-ICO STARTS September 2018
ICO STARTS October 2018
DEVELOPER SOURCE To be Announced Soon
EXCHANGE RATE PRE ICO $0.28, ICO $0.38
ACCEPTED CURRENCIES Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Prediction
As the global problem of 3 Billion wasted tires keeps piling up every year, and especially in developing nations where a huge chunk are dumped illegally and left to pollute the environment, eco-concerned people will increase demand for green-friendly projects that can help seize the opportunity and turn trash to tokens, or waste to wealth. EMJAC is well positioned to take its leadership role and its value to new heights in the eco-friendly crypto space.