Deploying Game to the Testnet Discussion

Welcome to the discussion about this section. Here you can ask questions or post feedback about this specific section.

Hi I am not sure if it is good place to post, if not I am sorry. I have a problem with robsten testnet migration. After a migration my new created block is strange. It didn’t show any error during a migration. I mean there is no hash and contract address is to long. I can not check in robsten explorer if my migration was made in proper way because contract address doesn’t fit. Is it an error You mentioned on the course?

Almost looks like it was aborted. Then it looked like you typed something out manually on the command line? Could you screenshot your file structure from your editor or terminal and the second migrations file?

I have solved this problem. Actually it works:) when I cut in contract address , excess characters after 57, so my contract is 0x0a5849398b654714054187BEdfFF15E587d2ED57 and I can see in robsten explorer that everything is fine. My game is working on the testnet so It must be fine:) Great course by the way:) thanks