Bitcoin price moving forward

I would love to hear your opinon on the Bitcoin price moving forward! What is your gut-feeling currently? Will we see a bull run past 5? :smiley: Bring all your TA magic here

1 Like

I was impressed by the bounce off $3000. Is this the new level of support? If so, we are easily in striking distance of the big 5K! with a positive resolution in China.

1 Like

Yes I think $3000 is a cheap price to buy in these days. Am I correct in saying that segwit is not yet fully activated? Or there is some other event in November? I am sure I read something but can’t remember what it was. This may cause some wobbles in the short-term but after November we could easy shoot past $5000.

1 Like

I believe you may be referring to the fork for bitcoin gold or BTC GPU, a fork coin of bitcoin allowing miners to mine with GPU’s. I am suspicious and have heard a few times in which november is the timeline for this?

Also, the drop after the combo of China news as well as JP’s comments about bitcoin being fraudulent, meanwhile after price drop he obtains a load of bitcoin himself, soon later the price climbs…

2 Likes

Ok, so the price might stutter and drop in the run up to this BTC hard fork, it did before Bitcoin Cash forked then it rocketed. I am not too worried about short term price drops in fact I like them as I can buy more on discount. I a very confident that long term you could probably at at least a 0 to today’s price.

1 Like

I think it will find support at the previous 3400 base, but if not, definitely 3000, before heading back up to 5000 and new highs. Overall there is a lot of confidence in crypto, a growing community buying to support the quality projects. It’s getting bubbly as big money dips its toe into the crypto waters, and that will continue, but focus on the quality projects and invest most of your portfolio for the long term (i.e. I do short and medium term buys with 25% of my total investments and cycle profits from those into my long term holds.)

2 Likes

I will support at 3300 and 3000 during this week.

1 Like

Sooo… How were our predictions? :thinking: