About the Blockchain Programming Course category

Hello I’m starting the course so hello averybody.

:tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles:Congratulations! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkles:

Don’t forget to celebrate your success @takJohn, and that applies to all members of this community.

Everytime that you finish one of the parts in the cource or participate in the community, tell yourself “I showed up!” and celebrate that you did! Remember what @ivan said about mindset:

Being successful in learning complex things such as programming and technology is all about mindset. Don’t be too harsh on yourself.

So don’t forget to celebrate! :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::sparkles:

Hello Ivan,

i try to log into my account to enter the Course but am thrown out all the time. Are there any issues on the Webpages?

thanks for info
regards
Salva

hey is there a thread to note typos in the course? i found a typo… where do i post it?

How long did it take you to complete the entire course?

Not sure in terms of the exact hours but it was within 20 days.

I am excited to learn the course. Thanks Ivan. Greeting from the Philippines!

@filip @ivan
So what are the details with regards to the Swedish Blockchain Group? Do we need to finish each course, or just the programming course, to be part of that group? Is there a public ledger to prove membership? if not, perhaps a blockchain based cert similar to what some universities are using would be appropriate?

All students that complete any of our courses will be added to our database. It’s not anything that is public, instead we use that database when we headhunt developers and other positions for our clients.

We are looking at developing our own certification. But right now we only use teachables built in certificates, which can be verified through us.

OK I am an old man in his fifties looking forward to my retirement and without wanting to make this sound like a Man looking for a woman profile I am looking forward to learning as much as I can in this course to get the creative juices flowing, in my younger days I developed a Payroll Software package in Omnis 7 a 4GL style object orientated language so this will be interesting! Hit me up for any business ideas and opportunities!